Cellulite is insidious cosmetic problem that bothers almost every woman. Oil are considered the best anti-cellulite product, suitable for home use. They come in 2 types: vegetable and essential. They can be combined with each other, to apply for massage, water treatments and body wraps. In sale there are various ready money. They differ in composition, quality and price. In the fight against cellulite important integrated approach, i.e. a combination of physiotherapy interventions, good nutrition and an active lifestyle.
- Overview of natural oils against cellulite
- Basic anti-cellulite oil
- Essential oils
- How to combine and apply anti-cellulite oil
- Recipes with oils against cellulite
- The ready comparison of anti-cellulite means
- Contraindications and precautions
- A few rules of using oils
Overview of natural oils against cellulite
Vegetable oil klassificeret basic and essential. Natural oil – is a universal means of preserving youth and beauty. Their list is vast, infinite and the number of recipes in which they belong.
Basic anti-cellulite oil
Most base oils at room temperature are in liquid state, so well seen and deeply penetrate into the skin. Only a few species are solid. It’s cocoa butter, coconut, Shea. Before use usually heated.
The best against cellulite are:
- olive oil is a common and very useful with the optimum density and consistency, eliminates toxins and moisturizes the skin, can be used both inward and outward;
- grapeseed – light, with high penetrating ability, suitable for all skin types, removes skin laxity and stretch marks, improves skin tone;
- almond absorbs quickly and leaves no trace of fat, contains large amounts of vitamin E, helps to cope with premature aging and enhances regeneration;
- avocado – contains a complex of essential vitamins A, C and e, improves firmness and elasticity of skin, has anti-aging properties;
- kelp – is different from other types intensive nourishing and moisturizing properties, due to the acceleration of lipolysis helps to reduce the volume of the body;
- coconut has a solid form, so before using heated to a liquid condition, normalizes the moisture balance of the skin, making the tissue more elastic;
- sesame reinforces blood flow and lymphatic drainage, helps to eliminate excess liquids and toxins, normalizes metabolic and regenerative processes, restores skin’s natural defenses;
- argan – a rare expensive oil, which is a real elixir of youth and beauty for the body, contains many valuable substances, eliminates cellulite and reduces stretch marks;
- flax – it is a comprehensive body care right at home, very useful for health and used in different ways: internally and externally;
- castor – oil treatment, which really helps to get rid of many problems: sagging, stretch marks, cellulite, used for massage, body wraps, compresses;
- wheat germ oil is a long time keeps the skin supple and prevents stretch marks.
Represent a volatile aromatic liquid. They are also obtained from different plant parts. However, they are more highly concentrated oily mixtures which are not used in pure form. The best use for leather is dissolving in oil-based.
Essential oil cellulite:
- orange – relieves dryness and restores skin tone, stimulates the breakdown of subcutaneous fat;
- lemon has a great compatibility that makes it a versatile tool in the care of the body;
- Mandarin – regulates the sebaceous glands, accelerates the excretion of toxins;
- grapefruit – helps to normalize the secretion and improves the skin’s appearance, reduces signs of aging;
- bergamot is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin, necessary to increase the elasticity and rejuvenation of skin;
- rosemary – soothes and smoothes the skin, nourishes the cells useful elements;
- cinnamon has a skin warming effect, improves microcirculation in the tissues and anti-cellulite effect;
- sage – stimulates blood circulation, adjusts the regenerative and repair processes in the tissues;
- peach pit – helps prevent sagging and withering of the skin, massage is used in pure form or in combination with honey;
- birch has a great tightening effect, helps to reduce the volume of the body, restores the skin’s elasticity;
- lavender – promotes relaxation of muscles and nervous system, leads to resorption of fatty plaques;
- ginger helps to warm the soft tissue at the site of application, thereby increases blood flow and improves metabolism;
- peppermint – has a refreshing, bactericidal and deodorizing effect, improves the structure of the subcutaneous fat;
- eucalyptus – relieves tension and muscle pain, tones the skin and removes puffiness;
- juniper – acts directly, that is, softens and promotes the destruction of fat capsules forming cellulite;
- geranium – moisturizes and softens, improves the circulation of fluids in the soft tissues.
Typically, a base and essential oils are combined with each other. You can buy ready-made anti-cellulite ingredients in the store. It is available to cook the same method yourself at home.
Video: What are and what are the benefits of oil for cellulite
How to combine and apply anti-cellulite oil
The basis of any cosmetic complex is present in the base oil – 1 or 2 names. They take 1-2 tbsp To the main component, add concentrated essential oil drops, about 2-3 of each. It is not recommended to combine more than 5 esters in a single recipe. You can still add liquid vitamins a, E, C, D, group B.
Attention! Anti-cellulite massage is beneficial to every woman. It is an effective preventative and therapeutic measure against cellulite, dryness, stretching, and sagging skin.
How to use cellulite oil:
For home anti-cellulite massage, it is possible to use special tools. It can be banks, rollers, brushes, spoons, tumblers.
Video: Self massage with oils of cellulite
Recipes with oils against cellulite
There are many cosmetic recipes, which aim at prevention and fight against cellulite. They can be on their own, experimenting with the basic and essential oils. The names of the oils in the recipes can also be replaced in accordance with their own preferences.
Wrap with dead sea mud
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Black pepper – 2 drops
Lemon – 2 drops
Juniper – 2 drops
Dead sea mud – 100 grams
The skin steam and make peeling. Next, apply the oil mixture and gently massage problem areas. A thick layer to distribute the dead sea mud, close with cling film in 3 layers. To withstand 30-40 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Scrub and body wrap with coffee
Honey – 2 tbsp
Ground coffee – 1 tbsp
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Esters of orange and lemon – 3 drops
All the ingredients are mixed and slightly heated in a water bath. The skin should be warmed. Apply the composition on the body with massage movements, especially working through the buttocks, thighs, stomach. On top of the scrub, apply a plastic wrap. After 20 minutes, the tape must be removed and again thoroughly massage the body. To remove any residual funds in the shower, apply on skin moisturizer.
Cellulite cream with mumie
Children cream – 1 tube (100 g)
Shilajit – 6 tablets
The water boiled – 1 tbsp
The esters of juniper, cinnamon and orange – 10 drops
Dissolve the tablets Shilajit in water. You can pre-crush them into a powder. Squeeze the cream in a ceramic Cup, add Shilajit. Thoroughly mix the mass and infuse for 10-15 minutes. To enter the oil and stir again thoroughly. Store in the refrigerator in a container of suitable volume with the lid closed. Use as a body cream and massage the problem areas.
After the massage
Flax oil – 2 tbsp
Esters of mint, bergamot, ylang-ylang – 3 drops
Combine all recipe ingredients, let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. The composition is suitable for manual or cupping massage. With regular use helps to break up the nodules of cellulite effectively firms and smoothes the skin. Massage 1 times a day for a month. After a month, repeat the course.
Video: Warming oil for cellulite at home
The ready comparison of anti-cellulite means
The store has a good selection of ready means acting against cellulite. Oils are used for massages and body wraps at home. The result of their use is a good tightening and smoothing of skin, removal of cellulite and stretch marks.
Top 5 best oils for cellulite:
Manufacturers offer anti-cellulite products have different purposes and different price categories. Their composition and properties are also different. All means are suitable for massage, as they provide excellent glide. They are fully and quickly absorbed, leaving no trace.
Video: body Care with the help of ready funds. Scrub, wrap, massage
Contraindications and precautions
The only precaution to the use of herbal remedies is allergic reaction. A preliminary test is usually make the skin in inconspicuous area such as the crook of the elbow or wrist. If a negative response is no, then the tool can be used on a wide area of the skin. Essential oils are not recommended for people with asthma and cardiac disorders.
To conduct anti-cellulite massage list of contraindications is expanding. This disease heart and vascular, Oncology and skin diseases, diabetes mellitus, mental disorders, pregnancy and lactation, disorders of the blood pressure. Treatments are not carried out at an elevated temperature, infectious and inflammatory processes, dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.
A few rules of using oils
Buying cosmetic oil in the store, you should take only the 100% pure natural product without impurities and inclusions.
Morning is the best time for anti-cellulite treatments. It was at this time fully absorbed substance and bring the body to maximum benefit.
To defeat cellulite important regularity and consistency. The procedure was repeated after 2-3 days. The course shall consist of 12-15 sessions. Massage does not have to be long, just 15-20 minutes.
To maintain results and prevent procedure is carried out less frequently. Enough 1 or 2 times a week.
Each procedure, whether it be a wrap, bath or massage, is carried out in strict accordance with the rules, with an optimal frequency.
Beauticians claim that cellulite can be defeated if we act comprehensively: to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat right, avoid severe weight fluctuations, constant use of anti-cellulite means.
Video: What oil to use for cellulite
About the author.