Bay Rum Shave Oil from The Famous Beard Oil Company is crafted to moisturize the skin and protect your skin from razor burn or irritation. Using a pre-shave oil as part of your preparation for shaving is an important step in reducing the risk of razor bumps. The oil protects the skin and eases the shaving process, allowing you to shave comfortably every time. This classic scent has stood the test of time and is still a favorite in the long line of distinguished gentlemen. You should apply pre-shave oil before shaving to enjoy all its benefits. First, rinse your face thoroughly with warm water to open up the pores and clean away everyday dirt from the skin. You then need to put just a few drops of pre-shave oil onto your palms and gently massage the oil into your face. Give the oil at least a minute to soak into the hair follicles, softening the beard in preparation for an easy shave. Finally, lather up and shave as you usually would, using a high-quality, sharp-edged razor.
Bay Rum Shave Oil – 1 fl. oz.
- Castor oil – Great skin moisturizer.
- Jojoba oil – Packed with vitamins and minerals, non-comedogenic and will not clog pores.
- Olive oil – Rejuvenates and guards skin.
- Orange – Tangy, sweet aroma.
- Allspice leaf – Warm, spicy aroma with notes of pepper and cloves. Stimulating and revitalizing.
- Lime – Cool, fresh, citrus aroma. Invigorating & balancing.
- Bay leaf – Floral, woody and spicy aroma. Refreshing & soothing.