The concept of superfood has appeared recently and is now actively used by bloggers, trainers and nutritionists. Not everyone understands: what is superfood and why it is so good. So let’s try to understand what a superfood is, what they are and what their use is.
What is it?
Superfood or “food with superpowers” are products that are of great benefit to the human body. They contain record levels of vitamins, minerals and trace elements that have a positive effect on a wide range of body functions. They are also characterized by the fact that they have almost no contraindications, except for individual intolerance or rare diseases.
This simple vegetable, familiar to many people since childhood, is extremely useful for our body. Vinaigrette, borscht, grated with cheese or garlic beetroot – these dishes are actually much more useful than you might think. So, the usefulness of beetroot:
- Beetroot purifies the body: it removes radionuclides, metals and salts.
- Prevents the appearance of cancer cells.
- betaine, which is contained in beetroot, normalizes liver function and stabilizes the cleansing functions of the body.
- Beetroot is a product that improves the brain’s memory function (sclerotics are sometimes recommended to eat it more often).
- Prevents heart disease, has a strengthening effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Replenishes iodine deficiency in the body.
- In case of high blood pressure, beet is also useful, as it lowers it.
- For women, beet has a special benefit: it stabilizes the menstrual cycle in case of disorders and has a positive effect on the sexual system, strengthening it and providing prevention of possible diseases.
- The beetroot contains a lot of ion calcium (especially in the top), which has a good prevention of brittle bones.
Also a common and widely available product. You should eat at least one nut a day to ensure that it systematically has a positive impact on the body.
- It strengthens the immune system. Especially it is worth eating in autumn and winter, when the body is most susceptible to colds and viral diseases.
- There is a lot of zinc, cobalt and iron in walnuts, which helps fight anemia. The level of hemoglobin in the blood increases, improves the overall health of the person.
- Vitamins A and E, which are contained in walnuts, strengthen the strength of the walls of blood vessels and internal organs. This has a positive effect on the functioning of the cardiovascular system. This is especially important if you have formed cholesterol plaques – walnut promotes their resorption.
- Walnut protein has a vegetable origin, so it is perfectly assimilated by the body. It serves as a prevention of constipation and possible diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Walnut is a good remedy for dysbacteriosis.
- The first thing children are recommended to eat walnuts for is to improve brain function and memory functions.
- The walnut partitions tincture serves as a good sedative.
- Walnut, in coordination with proper nutrition, can accelerate metabolic processes.
- Walnut lowers blood sugar levels; this is especially true for the partitioning infusions and shells.
Flaxseeds can be easily found on shop shelves or on specialized websites. They are not expensive, but are extremely useful to the body.
Len is an organ and gastrointestinal defender, as he gradually envelops them with a protective mucous membrane.
- If you have an ulcer, gastritis or other inflammatory diseases of the stomach or duodenum, flax has a calming effect.
- Linseed is a good laxative.
- Reduces the cholesterol content in the blood.
- Improves memory function.
- Len is recommended to eat if you want to lose weight, because it removes harmful substances from the body and carries a low calorie content.
- Len is contained in drugs that improve vision.
- Linseed has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Increases libido.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Promotes stable operation of the liver, functioning of the body’s purification systems.
- Flax is used for burns, frostbite and other external damage to the skin, as it has a regenerating effect.
- One of the few natural components that doctors recommend for cancer.
Tip: Flax can be a very tasteless product, so we recommend adding a small amount of it to oatmeal or fruit salads. If you are interested in unusual recipes with flaxseed, write about it to a com