Friends, ALREADY known discount week from 15 to 22 August! Today is the last day, when a valid promo code 20% ASTAXANTHIN, spirulina and the SAMe. And give a list of your favorite cosmetics for fall =)
Discounts on the category will start to work approximately 18:00 PM, but the last couple weeks do not appear as clearly in time as before.
Promo code active until 15 August:
- ASTAXANTHIN: 20% on supplements of astaxanthin
- SPIRULINA: 20% on supplements spirulina
- SAMe: 20% on supplements SAMe
The code is disposable, can be used only once.
Brands of the week will be known only for a few minutes before 20:00. I do not advise you to wait for their appearance, just do not have time to combine all discounts and to issue this purchase.
Don’t forget to register 5% discount code IFO971 on every order!
New discounts of the week from 15 to 22 August
A new category of the week:
10% on skin Care
10% on Healthy snacks for children
20% for Vitamin C
Leaving the category of the week:
10% on Korean cosmetics
10% for Support for inflammation
10% on select sports brands
My recommendations on cosmetics
I immediately gathered some great resources from skin care under discount! I recommend to purchase soft acid tonic Pixi girls, it can also be used for the body!
And another serum with vitamin C – great for sharing in a few to any serums and treatments to enhance collagen synthesis. My favorite gel cleanser now with an acidic pH and the best composition of snail slime, without any growth factors! =)
Here is a basic set for the fall:
- Pixi Beauty, Exfoliating toner for glowing skin
- Mad Hippie Serum with vitamin C
- : Rich Cleansing Gel with low pH
- : Rich, Advanced essence of snail mucus 96
Secret promotions and discounts
- Pink bow bandage Double Dare OMG 30% discount
- Hyaluronic acid California Gold Nutrition, Hyaluronic Acid with 30% discount
- Aromatherapy bracelets are back in STOCK!
- Miniatures of shampoo and conditioner Andalou Naturals in EVERY order!
- New items iHerb: cult probiotics Bio-Kult
Another cool new items iHerb in the regular column of the blog: iHerb new items