It is important to keep the cuticles in good condition. A lot of work for you and you will have beautiful, well-groomed fingers. Means for care of cuticle on the fingers (and toes) are sold in stores, but you can make a cream for cuticles and independently. In this project, DIY used natural ingredients, each of which provides hydration and health benefits.
- 5 drops of oil of vitamin E
- 4,5 teaspoons of sweet almond oil
- Gender teaspoons of jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- a small tin jar for storage
- heat-resistant glass bowl
- a small pot
This article was written by staff writer iHerb.