These simple exercises will help you begin the process of breathing gently, smoothly and strongly, while developing your ability to stay focused.
You should consciously select to practice longevity breathing five minutes in the complex circulation of qi. Although the easiest way is to learn these breathing exercises as part of the complex, they can be practiced at any time: immediately after waking up or before bedtime, on the bus, in a taxi, on a plane or in the subway, during work, and so on – and in any posture: standing, sitting or lying down. Lying on your back is the easiest when learning these exercises. You can stretch your legs or bend your knees if it brings you more comfortable feeling. You can also sit on a chair, while gently lift and straighten your spine and do not allow him to abruptly “fall”.
The basic principles of breathing longevity
Although these exercises are very simple, some of my students report that they breathing exercises are a little boring. In this situation, I found that using a soft body positions students to move a little and reveal more of their bodies to the qi began to flow, with monkey-mind remains focused.
When you perform any of the following breathing exercises, you may find it helpful to follow a few principles:
• Breathe in gently; do not need to exert effort and push.
• Breathe through your nose unless you have special medical problems that prevent you.
• Do not strain, trying to make the breath longer, or in any way forcing your breath; moderation is a rule to seventy percent – is paramount.
• Keep your tongue on the palate is so relaxed as you can; this contact unites the two main flows of qi in the body.
Feel your breathing: one minute
Breathe in and out. Focus on how to assess what you feel your breath. Before you can change anything to learn new ways of breathing, you need to evaluate where you are at the moment. Do not worry about that to change anything. Ask yourself: “What are the qualities of my breath?” Do not focus on the interpretations.
The natural ability of human beings to analyze it; just gently bring your attention to the breath. Here are a few things that need focus.
• You have not exceeded your breath for the length of your exhale or Vice versa?
• If you inadvertently hold your breath between inhalation and exhalation and Vice versa, between exhale and inhale?
• When you inhale or exhale, are there places where the breathing seems to be doing the jerk or push?
• Your breath is relaxed or tense? If you need to maintain tension or effort to breathe?
Now allow the breath to come around again.
Subscribe to our account on INSTAGRAM!
Use your breath to consciously relax: one minute
Use your conscious intention to just begin to relax your body in harmony with your breath. Very slowly, as the flow of the breath, relax. When your breath out, release and relax even more. This will help you to begin to associate the act of breathing with the relaxation of your body. Pay attention to your face, neck and shoulders, a place where many hold tension. Does the inhale or exhale you more tense or more relaxed? Just notice what is actually happening when you breathe, and forget why.
Once you find the voltage level, which operates within you right now, every time you inhale and exhale, deliberately relax those parts of your body that involuntarily tense up, although you don’t tell them to do it. Just bringing some part of conscious attention to those places which are usually tense while breathing, will help you gently relax them. You will find that if you allow your breath to be steady and soft, the tension will go much easier.
If you tense up, breathing is interrupted: start-stop, start-stop, start-stop. You may notice that when your breath there is a sense of tension, your muscles are unable to relax. Either it will keep voltage level which was, or they will become even more strained. Try to breathe so softly, smoothly and quietly as you can. With each breath, look, can you a little more to let go of the tension if you can. If not, all right. You will be able with time.
Breathing, not holding breath: one minute
Many people hold the breath between inhalation and exhalation or Vice versa, especially when they very much are focused, tense, excited, afraid or angry. The usual hold your breath creates tension in the nervous system. So now focus on how to make your breath smooth between inhalation and exhalation and Vice versa, without stopping and started.
You know what to do…
Breathe with your belly: two minutes
Place one hand on your belly and the other on his chest. Gently push down on your stomach so that when you inhale it protruded forward, and pull the air. When you exhale, relax and allow the stomach to return to its original position.
You need to remember two things:
• Front part of the chest needs to remain still and be relaxed, not moving neither up nor down nor forward nor back; see if you can let all your inhalations and exhalations to come directly from the movement of your belly.
• Don’t worry about the length of your breathing, but be sure to inhale and exhale was about the same length.published econet.ru.
From the book “Awakening the energy of life. The release of trapped Qi”, Francis Bruce