weight loss, lifestyle
Features workouts for weight loss on the stepper
- Stepper and its health benefits
- Types of equipment
- Does a weight loss simulator?
- Recommendations for the gym on the stepper for weight loss
- An example set of exercises
- Contraindications for training
Many people, deciding to exercise at home, go to a sports shop and buy expensive exercise equipment, which do not allow to achieve the desired result and within a short period of time become unclaimed. To avoid this, you need to identify your problem areas, the purpose of fitness workouts and choose the sports equipment that will help to achieve success. If task training is the weight loss, study of a foot, the gluteal muscles, partly by the abdominal and dorsal muscles, then you should pay attention on the elliptical stepper.
Stepper and its health benefits
Stepper (or sahovic) is the cardio that allows you to simulate one of the most energetically costly exercise — climbing the stairs. Exercise it helps burn calories, strengthen the leg and gluteal muscles. In addition, during fitness training on sugovica to the work partly includes the muscles of the abdomen and back, and in the presence of additional elements — the hands and upper part of the body.
What other health benefits brings this trainer:
- it improves blood flow to the heart muscle, of the pelvic organs;
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- normalizes the work of the lungs and the entire respiratory system;
- conducts prevention of coronary heart disease;
- supplies body cells with oxygen and improves brain function;
- increases strength, endurance;
- improves coordination;
- promotes weight loss, the breakdown of subcutaneous fat, eliminate cellulite;
- speeds up metabolism;
- normalizes the work of gastrointestinal tract;
- strengthens the immune system.
Types of equipment
There are several types of Steppers, differing in size and modification. Choosing equipment for fitness, you need, as mentioned above, focus on the purpose of training and problem areas that need to be worked out. Varieties serovikov:
Does a weight loss simulator?
Stepper, of course, promotes weight loss as is cardio and aerobic exercise contribute to the improvement of the heart muscle, the enrichment of cells with oxygen and accelerate the blood circulation. The better the heart muscle, the more it pumps the blood and more oxygen enters the tissue. It oxidizes fat cells making them break down, and reduced weight. 1 fitness workout on the stepper, with a duration of 1 hour, you can burn 200 to 500 calories (depending on intensity of fitness training and the initial weight of the athlete).
Recommendations for the gym on the stepper for weight loss
Fitness training on sugovica will not give proper result, if you do not observe the following recommendations:
An example set of exercises
How to work on classic stepper to lose weight:
- 5 minutes leisurely step;
- 4 sets consisting of 4 minutes of intense step with acceleration and 1 minute of running;
- 5 minute walk at a leisurely pace.
Such a program of exercises recommended for beginners. Over time, her need to complicate, increasing the time of intense walking first to 10 and then to 15-20 minutes. Additional load can be provided, picking up weights and making their next move: lifts hands in front of him, breeding to the sides, bend the elbows, press up, etc.
Also, at this projectile can be done in different steps:
The case holds up, the steps are performed analogously to climb up the stairs. Pedal you can squeeze out completely or not completely, but quickly. Such fitness training contribute to the elaboration of the muscles of the buttocks and thighs.
- On polscope.
The case also holds up, but the foot platforms are not all plane, and the toes and pads. The pedal is not pressed until the end and fast. This formulation helps to stop study of calves and thighs.
The body bends forward, the pelvis is moved back, the foot is on the pedal the entire plane. The pedal is squeezed to the end, slowly and with effort. Due to this position of the body increases load on the gluteal muscles and the muscles of the hips, which stimulates weight loss in this area.
Contraindications for training
Almost all sports equipment has contraindications to use. Before operating the stepper is also recommended to undergo a medical examination to exclude the following health problems:
- disruption of the functioning of vessels;
- serious diseases of internal organs;
- sprains, injuries and sprains of the lower extremities;
- decompensated form of diabetes;
- osteochondrosis in acute phase;
- chronic disease of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
Also on sugovica’t do fitness training to women who are at 4-9 months of pregnancy (without a doctor), people during the recovery period after a stroke or heart attack, as well as those who have a high temperature, has risen due to an inflammatory or infectious disease.
Uses photographs Shutterstock