Baking soda, and Apple cider vinegar have antifungal properties, so they will easily cope with such unpleasant phenomenon, as fungal nail. The main act strictly according to instructions.
Nail fungus, or onychomycosis, is a very common infection. It causes excessive growth of dermatophytes (yeast). We will tell you how to beat nail fungus with natural remedies: vinegar and baking soda. This is a very common problem. Although it is not serious or dangerous to health, the fungus can cause changes in the color, texture and shape of nails. The main cause of onychomycosis is contact with an infected subject. It can be a floor in the shower or someone else’s shoes. But also the infection can be caused by weakening of the immune system or by excessive sweating.
The first stage of the infection usually passes unnoticed. However, over time the nails acquire yellowish tone and become more weak and brittle.
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies which due to their properties help you to overcome nail fungus. And it will happen before he can cause more serious complications.
Among them can be highlighted Apple cider vinegar and baking soda. These two antifungal component to help quickly stop the infection without unwanted side effects.
Next, we’ll tell you what their main advantages and how to treatment at home by following a few simple steps.
Remedy based on Apple cider vinegar and baking soda will help you to overcome nail fungus
Apple cider vinegar and baking soda are a natural choice if you want to get rid of the fungi that affect the nail structure.
These products stop the growth of microorganisms. As a result, they do not allow them to weaken your nails and give them a yellowish or dark color.
Despite the fact that the fungus cannot be inferred in a single day, regular use of this tool will prevent the further spread of and will not infect others.
However, it is necessary to Supplement its action is proper hygiene. As dirt is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungi.
Useful properties of Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the product obtained by the fermentation of the fruit. This explains the presence of beneficial bacteria and yeast. Keep in mind that they not only give it a peculiar sour smell, but also provide antifungal and antibacterial properties that help to protect the body.
- First of all, it contains malic and acetic acid. And these two alkaline substances help to stop the growth of yeast infections.
- And you should know that its regular use changes the environment, which is required by fungi for reproduction. Thus, it will be easier to get rid of them.
- In addition, Apple cider vinegar has many vitamins, minerals and fiber. They are also useful for skin health.
Useful properties of baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate, or baking soda is a natural product which is widely used in gastronomy, household and medical purposes.
- It has antiseptic, alkalizing, and anti-fungal properties. This, as you know, facilitates the suppression of various types of internal and external infections.
- Topical application helps to remove dead cells from the skin surface and, in turn, slows the growth of fungi on nails.
- Please note that soda is perfect to regulate the pH balance of the skin. And also it helps to reduce excessive sweating and other violations that contribute to the development of fungi and bacteria.
- Its whitening properties restore the natural color of the nail, removing the yellow or brown tint.
How to prepare this remedy is baking soda and Apple cider vinegar?
This treatment is carried out in two stages, it’s very simple:
- First, apply Apple cider vinegar directly to the nail with a cotton swab or do a foot soak.
- Wait a few minutes and apply baking soda to increase the effect.
- 6 cups water (1.5 l)
- ½ Cup Apple cider vinegar (125 ml)
- 7 ½ tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate (75 g)
Repeat this treatment every evening so that it had a therapeutic effect. In this case you will get rid of this problem.
Please note that this method allows to overcome the nail fungus, but it’s not happening after the first application.
It is important not to interrupt treatment to an acidic environment slowed the growth of mushrooms and they completely disappeared.published econet.ru.