lifestyle, weight loss
Share in WhatsApp
Natural fat burners in food
- The role of natural fat burners in food
- Foods that promote weight loss
- The impact of a healthy diet to lose weight
As you know, the sport and a balanced diet are the main ways of getting rid of extra pounds. For rapid weight loss nutritionists also recommend to regularly include in the diet foods that promote faster fat burning. Many of them have long been known to people seeking to lose weight, but about many of them yet to learn. What foods are natural fat burners?
The role of natural fat burners in food
The principle of fat-burning products in the diet fairly simple. The food that this category contains a large number of valuable nutrients (vitamins, macro – and microelements), which help activate certain metabolic processes in the body. However, it should be noted that data on the effectiveness of vegetable products-fat burners exposed scientists questioned. However, the quality of the food in any case, goes the man advantage. To gain the positive effect should also be given regular exercise.
In order to enrich the usual food fat burning products do not have to purchase exotic plants, touted food supplements of dubious quality or to resort to the advice of traditional medicine. Many of the foods that have the ability to help the body to burn fat can be found in the kitchen almost every housewife.
A good example of these foods is ginger. This much-loved spice has an unusual, pungent flavor that allows you to take it in a whole list of different dishes: from the first hot to desserts. Ginger is used fresh, pickled or dried. A high content of essential oils, minerals and antioxidants stimulates the digestive system tract.
Another effective fat burner and an essential component of a healthy diet is green tea. Its regular use helps reduce appetite and enhance metabolic processes, which in combination with moderate physical activity will help to get rid of a few pounds per month.
However to build power by only one fat-burning product is pointless. Don’t overuse one particular type of this food. Nutritionists recommend to observe moderation in their use and not forget about food rich in protein, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Foods that promote weight loss
Natural products-fat burners are quite popular among women seeking to reduce weight. They not only help lose weight but also do harm to health.
All foods in this category can be divided into two large groups: solid and liquid.
Liquid natural fat burners are:
- clean drinking water (it is recommended to drink a glass of warm water on an empty stomach and to drink per day 1.5-2 liters);
- water with lemon juice (fruit acid activates the digestive system and promote better digestion);
- green tea (dulls the sense of hunger, which prevents overeating);
- natural coffee (improves blood circulation and raises body temperature);
- fresh juices (high content of fruit acids, vitamins and dietary fiber can effectively deal with fatty deposits);
- red wine (wine in moderation allows you to dull hunger and improve the blood circulation, it is recommended to drink no more than 1 drink before dinner).
To solid foods the fat burners include:
- cereal (regular consumption of oat, buckwheat and barley porridge helps to improve the digestive tract and to avoid the accumulation of fat mass);
- fresh fruits and vegetables (cabbage, celery, green beans, pineapple, green apples);
- dairy products of low fat content (yoghurt, kefir, yogurt);
- protein foods (diet meats, egg whites, lean fish);
- spices (food, which regularly include chili pepper, paprika and cinnamon, stimulates the digestive tract and leads to faster weight loss).
The impact of a healthy diet to lose weight
Nutritionists do not get tired to repeat that a healthy diet is the most effective diet. A healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet should become a way of life, aspiring to a slim figure. In addition to the skillful selection of products, observe the General guidelines for the organization of correct food behaviour. These include:
- thorough, leisurely chewing food (this is food allows you to feel full without overeating);
- a sufficient intake of vegetables (fresh or boiled vegetables is not only an indispensable source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, but also an important addition to protein-rich foods to increase the serving size without harm to the figures);
- eating the first course (a light vegetable or chicken soups to start the meal enable you to quickly feel full and keep from a large number of snacks and other junk food);
- the inclusion in the diet whole grain products (healthy food should include whole grain foods with high nutritional value, and ability to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood);
- reducing sugar intake (sugar in its pure form, and sugar-containing products, not only preventing weight loss but also can cause serious chronic diseases);
- the right choice of utensils (nutritionists say that people using large plates tend to overeat during each meal);
- regular consumption of green tea (contained in this drink special substances — catechins, allow you to temporarily increase metabolic processes in the body);
- making pauses in food (breaks during meals allow you to feel full and stop it before eating).
Uses photographs Shutterstock