weight loss, lifestyle
Practice qigong for weight loss: use and rules of performance of exercises
- The benefits of practice qigong and contraindications for a fitness program
- Basic exercises of Taoist qigong exercises for weight loss
- Rules of the gym and recommendations for the gym
In the last few years Eastern system of complex rehabilitation of the body are very popular. The qigong belongs to these practices. Its name can be deciphered as “working with positive energy — Chi.” Exercises this Taoist practice efficiency is not inferior to the movements of the modern trends of fitness and other ancient teachings of the perfection of the body and soul.
The benefits of practice qigong and contraindications for a fitness program
Fitness program based on Taoist gymnastics does not involve heavy weight or cardio. Their effectiveness is based on breathing practices combined with simple movement. Such a complex effect on the body stimulates the following positive changes:
- improves the function of the cardiorespiratory system;
- reduced weight and reduced appetite;
- normal activity of the digestive tract;
- accelerating the metabolism;
- increases immunity;
- improved well-being;
- reduced tension in the body and neutralizes negative effects of stress;
- stabiliziruemost emotional state.
However, despite the benefits of Chi kung, absolute contraindications to fitness training are:
- severe physical condition, which is not recommended that any intensive physical activity;
- injury of musculoskeletal system and inflammatory processes in it;
- arrhythmia, tachycardia, myocardial dystrophy, and malformations of the heart and aneurism of the aorta;
- traumatic brain injury;
- mental illness;
- internal bleeding.
In addition, temporarily not recommended for fitness training in the presence of such health problems until their complete elimination:
- the recovery period after surgery (usually its duration is 2-3 months depending on the complexity of the operation);
- fever of different etiology;
- the period of drug therapy;
- severe fatigue;
- the condition of overheating or hypothermia of the body;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Basic exercises of Taoist qigong exercises for weight loss
Fitness program qigong for weight loss is based on only 3 exercises:
- “Frogs breath”.
For its implementation need to sit on a chair, putting feet on the floor and sticking them up on the width of the pelvis. Elbows should rest on the thighs just above the knees. Clasp the left fist with the right hand and support hand forehead, taking in the exercise of the so-called “thinking pose” with my eyes closed. Fully relaxed, you need to take a deep breath and exhale through the mouth, trying to let the air out. In the process of respiration must involve the stomach, not the chest. Breathing with your nose again, you need to hold your breath for a few seconds and very slowly release the air through your mouth. Continuing the implementation of this element of the fitness program, required, opening his eyes, slowly raise head, fold your hands in the Namaste (“prayer”) and RUB your palms against each other. After that you should hold the hands over the head from forehead to neck and to open your eyes. To repeat the “frogs Breath” should be at least 15 minutes.
- “Lotus Bud”.
To do this exercise, you must sit on the floor, bend the lower limbs and pull the heel to the groin, taking the “Lotus position”. Place your hands so that the palms are facing up and the back side of the wrists rested on the hips. Next, you need to relax, not rounding the back. Reaching a maximum relaxation, perform deep breaths for 5 minutes. After this time of need, continuing to breathe deeply, focus on the exhale. The implementation of this part of this element of the fitness program should take 5 minutes. After it you will have 5-10 minutes to breathe naturally. “Lotus Bud” should be performed 3 times a day.
- “Frog on the waves”.
Lie on your back, bending your knees and placing the feet on the floor parallel to each other. One upper limb should be put on the abdomen and the other on the chest. To continue the exercises you need to take a deep breath, which reveals the maximum breast, and the abdomen is retracted. Slowly exhale, inflate the abdomen and to reduce chest. Repeat all steps for 5-7 minutes. The abdomen and chest should gently rise and fall, rolling like waves.
Rules of the gym and recommendations for the gym
To derive maximum benefit from fitness on the system of qigong, you must follow some important rules and useful recommendations:
- before proceeding to the qigong, it is necessary to verify the absence of contraindications;
- if there are no absolute contraindications, it is extremely important to practice qigong daily. A break in zantiertasa can only do this because of temporary ailments;
- practicing qigong in a well-ventilated room or outdoors;
- clothing for class should not constrain movements, RUB the skin or cause any other discomfort;
- the perfect time for fitness training is considered early in the morning or evening before bed;
- you must train only on an empty stomach;
- movement must be implemented smoothly, without disrupting the balance. All body parts must work in unison;
- it is important to observe the sequence of exercises, making the first movement for the upper body and then lower;
- do not have to perform the entire complex in one lesson. Some elements, for example, “Frog on the waves” can be done several times during the day when the feeling of hunger;
- on the background of the exercise it is important to adjust the usual mode of eating. These changes suggest reduced portions, exclusion from the diet of fatty meat, and rejection from cold food. There is a need as much as necessary to stave off hunger. In addition, you want to have dinner 4 hours before sleep.
Uses photographs Shutterstock