Granola is usually considered to be a useful porridge, usually eaten for Breakfast, but it is often a lot of sugar and not much protein. The proposed recipe allows you to change it, and yet it has no gluten.
- 2/3 Cup (150 ml) raw coconut
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds or flax
- 4 cups (900 ml) peeled raw nuts
- 1/2 Cup (112.5 ml) of sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 Cup (150 ml) dried cranberries or raisins
This recipe makes approximately 12 servings at half a Cup. You can eat as cereal with your favorite milk or just as a snack.
Don’t forget to visit iHerb — is there any gluten-free products that you might need!
This article was written by staff writer iHerb.