Freshen your breath using natural elixir for rinsing the mouth with turmeric.
Researches show that many commercially available types of elixirs mouthwash often contain harmful chemicals. The composition of some of the many toxins found in elixirs, mouth rinse, include the following components:
- Artificial dyes that may cause liver damage
- Chlorhexidine, which potentially contributes to the development of hypertension and other cardiovascular problems
- Fluorides, which are associated with arthritis and destruction of bone tissue as well as cancer
- Hexetidine, which can cause allergic reactions and cardiac arrhythmia
- Methyl salicylate, which dilates blood vessels and causes poisoning in children
- Methylparaben, which prevents the formation of estrogen and could cause breast cancer
- Triclosan, which causes dysfunction of the thyroid gland and can cause cancer
However, you can take advantage of the means for rinsing the mouth, creating a custom formula using natural ingredients.
Home elixir for rinsing the mouth with turmeric
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 ½ cups melted coconut oil cold pressed
- 15 drops essential oil of peppermint
- ½ Tsp stevia extract powder
- Baking paper (parchment paper)
This article was written by staff writer iHerb.