This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)
Superfoods are products that are rich in nutrients, contribute to the fight against various diseases and can be eaten by all people without exception. Avocado is the brightest representative of superfoods. Not so long ago he broke into the market of useful products and quickly took a leading position there. But not everyone has tried this fruit so far, and not everyone liked it. What is avocado so useful and how to eat it to make it tasty?
Properties of an avocado
A hundred grams of fruit pulp has to do with it:
- 160 kilocalories. That’s very little – just 8 percent, with a record-breaking fat content of the product.
- Carbohydrates are jus cogs – just over 8 g. – 3 percent.
- Proteins – 2 g. – 4 percent.
- Fats – about 15 g. – 23%. It combines both monosaturated and saturated and polysaturated proteins.
The rest of the interest is occupied by dietary fibers. It contains vitamins A, B, C, E, K and many minerals (more than twenty). As you can see, avocado is an incredibly nutritious and dietary product. This results in its undoubted usefulness.
Benefits for weight loss
L-carnitine removes harmful substances from the body, which accumulate due to harmful food or unbalanced diet. This element is often found in slimming products, which can be purchased at a pharmacy.
Avocado amino acids normalize metabolism by activating the synthesis of fatty fibers. This leads to the fact that the circulation of blood improves, a person feels an increase in strength, there is energy for physical activity. This is especially important for people who cannot force themselves to play sports.
Carnitine accelerates the conductivity of fatty acids, which means burning fat quickly. That is, if you play sports, the result will be more obvious and faster if you eat avocado regularly.
Fats in avocado also benefit the body: they eliminate the effects of cholesterol on the internal organs.
Insulin is important for stable metabolism and its production is also stimulated by carnitine. Therefore, carnitine is often found in sports nutrition. Stable metabolism is important for those who want to lose weight.
Fiber, which is contained in large quantities in the fruit, promotes good digestion. It cleans the gastrointestinal tract of harmful components that have accumulated due to fatty foods. Therefore, an avocado is worth eating if you want to cleanse the body before a course of weight loss.
How to eat avocado thinner?
In raw form – not the most delicious option, especially if the fruit itself you catastrophically do not like.
This is a delicious sauce that can be added to fish or chicken – just what you need to lose weight. Cooked as follows:
We need it:
- Olive oil (4 tablespoons).
- Chili pepper (1 pc.).
- Avocado (3 pieces).
- Shawl onions
- Kinza or parsley.
- All ingredients are thoroughly washed and dried.
- The bone is removed from the avocado and the pulp is scraped out. This is easily done with a spoon if the avocado is ripe.
- Cut the peppers by removing the bones. Mix with avocado flesh. In the same place add chopped onions and herbs.
- We squeeze out the lime juice. Mix the ingredients in a blender. The sauce is ready! It can be eaten daily, dressing second courses or salads, because it does not harm the figure and benefits the body.
This dish is nourishing and light, so it is ideal for weight loss.
We will need it:
- Large avocado.
- Garlic – 2 teeth.
- Coriander – 1 teaspoon.
- One bulb.
- Chicken fillet – half.
- Fresh tomatoes, large tomatoes – 2 pcs.
- Lime juice – tablespoon.
- Cheese – 50 g.
- Ground cumin – teaspoon.
- Pepper, salt to taste.
- On oil in a pan stewed garlic and onions, sprinkle with coriander for 10 minutes.
- In a blender grind tomatoes. Place on a frying pan and add caraway. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat to the density.
- Boil the chicken to softness. Add the fried mixture to the broth.
- Add diced avocado, cheese grated on a large grater, spices, lime juice. It takes 20 minutes to prepare a mass on low heat under the lid.
Soup can be eaten both hot and cold – it does not lose its taste characteristics.
In addition, avocado can be added to diet salads with vegetables and cheese. It will be a great addition to the classic “Caesar” – most importantly, do not dress it with mayonnaise. This not only damages the figure, but also knocks down the taste of the fruit.
There is an avocado is desirable at least a little bit every day. Share your favorite dishes with this fruit.