This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)
Morning ascent an hour or two before departure for work does not exactly arouse appetite. Many people eat some fruit or vegetables to avoid cooking and drink coffee. Some people miss breakfast at all, limiting themselves to tea or a glass of water. Of course, this approach is fundamentally wrong, because breakfast is the beginning of your daily diet. Let’s find out what to eat in the morning and try to make these products tasty and, most importantly, fast, so that they do not take up a lot of time to prepare.
We awaken appetite
If food doesn’t come in your mouth in the morning and it makes you nauseous, you don’t have to rape yourself. Drink a full glass of warm water immediately after waking up (you can sweeten it with honey and add lemon juice). This activates the stomach, and after half an hour you will have an appetite.
It can easily be called the “queen of breakfasts” because it is a nourishing, low-calorie porridge, which is fast in cooking. How to cook oatmeal?
- On milk. This is a classic, very nourishing variant.
- On water. The variant is more dietary, less tasty.
- Soak in the evening. It can be simply filled with cold water and left to soak in the fridge.
What should I combine oatmeal with in the morning?
Oatmeal is perfectly combined with morning products, such as:
- Apples. The product rich in fibre will be a great source of morning energy.
- Bananas. Thanks to their high fructose content, they are able to eliminate the craving for sweets and will be full for a long time.
- Honey. Sweetness that can be eaten without fear.
- Any berries.
- Nuts. Especially good oatmeal with almonds.
- Dried fruit. Raisins, apricots, prunes – if you are a lover of dried fruits, then it is an option for you.
- Dark chocolate. If you want to treat yourself to something sweet in the morning, do not be afraid to combine porridge with pieces of broken dark chocolate.
- Chicken meat. The variant fits both thinner and gaining weight. Yes, salted oatmeal is perfectly combined with steamed chicken.
- Natural yogurt. It will give the oatmeal density and nourishment.
- Soybean, coconut, almond milk and other plant products. This is low-fat, tasty and healthy to diversify the menu.
Tip: Add a teaspoon of flax seeds to the oatmeal. This superfood is a very useful and nutritious element! If you can’t eat oatmeal without strong sweeteners at all, try natural sugar-free sweeteners, which you can buy in the fitness department for the thinner in any supermarket (the main thing is not to get carried away with them).
It is the second most popular breakfast after oatmeal. It is a light, nourishing product that contains many useful trace elements and vitamins. What is it with?
- All fruits and berries.
- Skimmed sour cream (can be with sweetener or honey).
- Adding nuts.
- For lovers of salted cottage cheese – tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Cinnamon. This is an unusual flavor combination, which has already been loved by many people. Just add cinnamon to the tip of the tea spoon in a bowl of cottage cheese.
- Dark chocolate or natural chocolate paste.
- Any walnut pastes (peanuts, pistachios, etc.).
- Creamy smoothies. Try whipping cheese in a blender with honey or fruit. This smoothie will have a pleasant, viscous texture that makes cheese stand out from other dairy products.
- Ice cream. Mix the cottage cheese with the milk (can be vegetable) and freeze overnight. As long as you are going to get ready in the morning and awaken your appetite, it will melt a little and be ready to eat. You can whip it like a smoothie and freeze it in the same way.
- Toast with cottage cheese and vegetables. We take wholemeal bread, put cottage cheese on it, salt and spread tomatoes, herbs, cucumbers or even radishes. It turns out to be very tasty, nourishing, perfectly combined with coffee.
- Avocado is very well combined with salty cottage cheese – such breakfast will be a “vitamin bomb”.
- Protein omelette with cottage cheese. Also unusual, but pleasant flavor combination.
Eggs, eggs, omelets, protein shakes – all of this quickly becomes a part of breakfast. We offer the following delicious combinations:
- An omelette or eggs with chicken and low-fat cheese. The cheese is better to be poured out at the end of cooking – it is delicious, nourishing and fast. Boiled eggs can also be crumbled deliciously with paired chicken.
- Fried eggs with tomatoes.
- Egg toast with tomato sauce. The ready-made frosting is laid out on a slice of wholemeal bread, which is greased with tomatoes whipped in a blender or ready tomato paste.
- With beans. Very tasty combination – fried eggs with canned red beans.
- Avocado. Popular superfood, which can be added to fried eggs. If you boiled eggs from the evening, you can make a quick salad of avocado and boiled eggs.
- Seafood. If you are a shrimp or crab lover, you can pamper yourself in the morning, lead the way.