How to effectively treat chronic autoimmune disease with a specially designed power supply.
Terry Wallace — Professor and doctor at University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. Dr Wallace was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2000, and in less than 3 years, as the muscles of her stomach and back is so weak that she had to move in a wheelchair, where he spent 4 years. All conservative methods of treatment did not bring absolutely no result. She spent countless hours reading and studying scientific articles regarding this autoimmune disease.
The Terry Wahls Protocol for multiple Sclerosis — nutrition based on the diet of the Paleolithic (Paleo diet) and receiving natural supplements. In her words “within 3 months, of investigations of this regime, she no longer felt chronic fatigue, after 6 months she was walking without a cane, and 9 — rode a Bicycle”.
Wallace diet includes three main elements:
- 1 item. 9 cups of fruits and vegetables every day with the following breakdown:
– 3 cups tightly Packed raw or cooked greens such as Kale, Kale, chard, Asian greens and salads(the darker the better)
– 3 cups of colored vegetables and fruits, such as berries, tomatoes, beets, carrots and winter squash.
– 3 cups of sulfur-rich vegetables including broccoli, cabbage, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, turnips, radishes, onions and garlic.
Subscribe to our account on INSTAGRAM!
- 2. Gluten-free. Without dairy.
You need to give 100 percent, because even a small amount of gluten or dairy may increase the speed of an inappropriate immune response in the body.
- 3 element. Organic nutrition. Organic.
The sources of the highest quality protein for humans is organic, the meat of animals who ate grass, caught game and fish. Choose organic products.
THREE CUPS OF LEAFY GREENS
Eat greens, raw or cooked: 3 cups per day. (Packing raw greens or go to rule: 2 cups raw equals 1 Cup cooked. Potentially you could eat 6 cups of raw greens every day.)
Some great options (*indicates with a high content of calcium):
- Beet greens
- Bok Choy* and other Asian greens
- Chard(chard), all colors
- Dandelion greens*
- Cabbage, all kinds of (kinky; “dinosaur”; red; etc.)*
- Lettuce, all kinds of dark green, bright green, or red leaf lettuce (not iceberg)
- Mustard greens*
THREE CUPS COLORS
Choose those that are brightly colored such as carrots and beets. The fruits that are white inside, such as apples, pears, and bananas, are not reported in 9 cups. Remember that an Apple or a banana for fun!
THREE CUPS OF SULFUR-RICH VEGETABLES
Good sources of sulfur are cabbage family, onion family, and mushroom family.
- The sacral or cabbage family. Includes kale cabbage, Kale, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, turnips, rutabaga and radishes.
- The Family Of Onions. This family includes all types of onions, garlic, chives, green onions, leeks, and shallots.
- The Family Of Mushrooms. The last category sulfur-rich vegetables consist of mushrooms, which are rich not only in sulfur, but also vitamins of group B.
Here are some sulfur-rich vegetables:
- Brussels sprouts
- Garlic, all types
- Onions: red, yellow, and white
- Green onions
- Rutabagas and turnips
GLUTEN FREE/ MILK
These products containing gluten, you should AVOID:
WALLACE DIET-APPROVED GRAINS AND STARCHES
- Flour of chickpea and other legumes
- Coconut flour
- Flax flour
- Nut flour (almond flour)
- Oats, but only if specifically certified gluten-free (Standard oats are usually contaminated with gluten.)*
- Packaged foods labeled “gluten-free”
- Potato flour
- Rice, all types
*Note about oats: up to 30 percent of people with gluten sensitivity have some symptoms when you eat oatmeal, even when it is labeled gluten-free. Be careful with the use of oatmeal. It still can be a problem for you.
These dairy products you should ELIMINATE from your diet:
WALLACE DIET APPROVED MILK SUBSTITUTES:
- Almond milk
- Coconut milk (whole is just fine)
- Milk with hazelnuts
- Hemp milk
- Rice milk (organic preferably)
- Soy, almond or coconut based coffee creamer (marked “vegetarian”)
- Soy, almond, coconut yogurt
- Soy, almond or coconut frozen desserts (ice cream, substitutes) with unrefined sweetener
- Soy milk (organic only)
- Soy or other lactose free cheeses labeled as “vegetarian”
You can also eat dark chocolate if it does not contain dairy products. For the best nutritional benefits and rich chocolate flavor, choose a cocoa content of 75% and above.
ORGANIC MEAT OF DOMESTIC ANIMALS AND POULTRY FED ON GRASS. THE CAUGHT FISH.
To buy organic products(organic).
ADDITIONALLY TO AVOID:
- To remove all forbidden foods from your diet, as stated previously.
- There are 9 cups of vegetables and fruits (3 cups of greens, 3 cups sulfur, 3 cups color).
- You can cut the 9 of cups in proportion to each other, if you feel uncomfortable or you have a digestive problem; in other words, if you will reduce consumption to 6 cups, you should get 2 cups from each category. Or eat up to 12 cups!
- Eat high quality protein, preferably animal, 6 to 12 oz (170gr – 340гр) per day depending on gender and your size. No gluten, no nitrate meat products are acceptable.
- Vegetarians are advised to soak and eat sprouted grains and legumes.
- Eating organic is encouraged.
- Limit gluten-free grain products once a day.
- Limit sweetener to 1 teaspoon a day.
- Avoid all artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid vegetable oils high in omega-6 fatty acids such as corn, soy, canola oil, grape seed and palm kernel.
- Avoid hydrogenated fats.
- If constipation, use flax seed or Chia seeds in the quantities that you want to have a soft bowel movement a day.
- Eat your fill.
The food group added to the diet Paleo Wallace (soaked nuts and seeds, seaweeds, by-products, and fermented products) is allowed, if desired, in Wallace diet.
Note: Eat your fill. You can increase or decrease the amount of vegetables, fruits, and meat you eat in your size, but be sure to do it proportionally.
When the 9 of cups too much or upset stomach
For some people the gastrointestinal disorder is a problem that comes with the sharp increase in vegetable substances. You can have gas, cramps in stomach, diarrhea, constipation. If you have a PC or an autoimmune disease, you can have a more serious problem.
Approximate nutrition plan (Wallace) diet
Rice (all types) or amaranth porridge, porridge made of quinoa, with the addition of (alternate):
+ coconut sugar (sweeteners should be not more than a teaspoon a day)
+ walnuts* (a couple tablespoons) or almonds*
+ dried grapes – raisins (a couple tablespoons)
+ sesame* (a couple tablespoons)
+ coconut chips
or rice vermicelli with apples; rice noodles with mushrooms, etc.
* Nuts and sesame seeds preferably pre-soaked
Organic tea/coffee with coconut milk/coconut cream
Fruit pastille or sweet biscuits
- Soup/soup bones with meat, without potatoes. Instead of potatoes, turnips or celery instead of sugar to add in the soup ginger root
- Baked/dried pellets with flax, rice (instead of bread)
- Organic tea with ginger root and lemon + chocolate (no refined sugar, cocoa 75% and above)
- Tablespoon coconut oil (add if lose weight)
- Fruits, berries – you can make smoothies. Winter – orange, tangerine, kiwi, pineapple, etc. berries, frozen fruit, dried (red, black).
*Meat, fish, offal (200-300 g):
- 2 times a week veal
- 2 times per week by products
- 2 times a week fish, seafood
- 1 once a week homemade chicken, Turkey
*Baked/grilled/stewed vegetables without potatoes (beets, carrots, cabbage (cabbage, broccoli, kohlrabi, cauliflower), onions, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, etc.)
*2 times a week potatoes (baked/roasted/braised)
*Cabbage salad + olive oil extra virgin
*Tablespoon of coconut oil (if losing weight)
CONDITION: eliminate prohibited products; per day 3 cups of greens, 3 cups of colored vegetables/fruits, 3 cups of sulfur-rich vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, turnips, radishes, onions, garlic); eat your fill.published econet.ru.