weight loss, lifestyle
Share in WhatsApp
Nutrition and exercise for effective weight loss
- The basics of proper diet for weight loss
- Rules of the gym
- Best exercises for weight loss whole body
The extra weight is not only an aesthetic problem, where the figure looks unattractive. A large amount of adipose tissue complicates the work of all body systems that leads to the development of various diseases and premature aging. Therefore, it is necessary to struggle with excess weight, doing regular exercise. In addition, it is important to change dietary habits, which are often the main cause of increasing body mass.
The basics of proper diet for weight loss
The fight against obesity should start with a revision of the usual diet and mode of eating. Without adherence to the dietary guidelines physical activity is ineffective. To the amount of adipose tissue is decreased, it is necessary that the power consumption exceeded the number of calories entering the body. The energy deficit that occurs after a fitness, can be compensated either due to the breakdown of fat cells, either to recover with the next portion of food. To reduce excess weight is surely preferable to the first option.
Nutrition, slimming, should be based on the following principles:
- the menu should be balanced so that the amount of nutrients (PFC) corresponds to the formula 60/15/35. The carbs need to be complex. They are contained in cereals, pasta from durum wheat, whole wheat bread;
- all high-calorie foods, not in the category of healthy, should be excluded from the diet. These include: sweets and pastries, fried foods, pickles and smoked meats, fast food and convenience foods, sweet drinks and packaged juices, alcohol, mayonnaise and other sauces;
- the total caloric value of daily menu needs to be within the daily requirement. The exact number of calories must be calculated individually, taking into account gender, age, type of Constitution and the number of fitness classes held throughout the week;
- 5-6 receptions small portions of food is the optimal power schedule. It prevents the occurrence of acute hunger, which person eats more than the body needs;
- a healthy diet involves drinking during the day at least 30 ml of water per kilogram of weight.
Rules of the gym
To fitness was most effective in reducing excess weight and extremely safe for health, if their conduct is necessary to observe the following important rules:
- every workout you want to start with warm up exercises. It is necessary for the smooth introduction of the organism into a mode of active work. Warm up should include light cardio, increases blood circulation, and movement, working on joint and ligamentous apparatus. Such training to the primary load increases the effectiveness of fitness and minimize the risk of injury;
- to reduce excess weight, the emphasis should be on marinaresche, because they activate the fat loss process. To physical activity of this nature include Jogging, walking, jumping, rowing, Cycling and any other activity which resulted in significantly increased heart and breathing rhythms;
- complete each fitness workout should be a hitch, for which it is necessary to normalize the heart rate and stretch the muscle fibers, which were load. Through such action can relax the muscles, stimulate the regeneration processes and prevent delayed onset muscle soreness – muscle pain, often occurring after training with intensive physical load;
- conducting a cardio workouts, you should not forget about strength training. Exercises with its own and additional weight, strengthen muscles and increase muscle mass. Due to this the body becomes more slender and fit;
- the intensity of the activity need to continually increase to prevent adaptation of muscles to provide them exposure and to provide the most favorable conditions for progressing consistently positive results;
- train should be in comfortable clothing that does not create discomfort during exercise.
Best exercises for weight loss whole body
For effective weight loss entire body in the fitness training can include training movements:
- Mahi lower extremities that can be performed in both standing and lying down.
In the first case it is necessary, holding on for support, to take the leg backwards or to the side, and the second to raise up to the formation of a right angle in the groin. The recommended number of repetitions of each variant is 3-4 times for 20 Makhov each leg.
To perform this exercise, you first need to take a step forward and then bend both knees dropping into a squat in which the knee cups are formed right angles. Pushing the heel of the supporting lower extremity at the floor and tensing the abdominal muscles, return to upright and repeat the lunge, making a step forward with the other foot. For each lower extremity should be performed 2-3 sets of 10-15 times.
Their technique involves the gradual lowering of the pelvis (after prior diversion ago) to a level at which the rear surface of the thigh is in the same parallel with the floor. In this case the patella should be parallel and stay on the line socks stop. You should squat 2-3 sets of 10-15 times.
This is the best exercise for elaboration of the press. To extract from it the maximum benefit, it is necessary to tear off from the floor only the upper part of the torso. Of the foot can be placed on the floor or put on the hill. Optimum is the number of repetitions for 3-4 sets of 10-15 times.
Depending on the level of development of the muscles do push-UPS can be different. Performing this exercise in classic technique, you need to rest on the floor toes and palms and inhale to bring your torso toward the floor. Exhaling, straighten the elbows and return to starting position. It is recommended to do push-UPS 2-3 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
Uses photographs Shutterstock