Cholelithiasis refers to a very common disease in people older than 40-50 years. According to various sources women suffer more often than men by 3-6 times. When expressed pain syndrome to self-medicate can not, should immediately seek medical help.
In 35-90 % of cases there is asymptomatic carriage of the stones. What does it mean? So it is the following: has sent you, for example, the ultrasound prophylactic, and found the stones in the gallbladder. However, the disease can start with attack of pain in the right hypochondrium. The pain may be preceded by a feeling of heaviness and fullness in region of liver, but it may be that the pain appeared suddenly in the evening or at night after a hearty dinner with fried potatoes or rustic bacon, drinking cold carbonated beverages, alcohol, after a bumpy ride, emotional tension.
Recommendations for cholelithiasis
- Folk remedies for gallstone disease
- Recommendations Anatoly Malovichko
Subscribe to our account on INSTAGRAM!
Biliary colic in women often coincides with the beginning of menstruation. The pain always radiates to the right arm and right shoulder girdle. This can be vomiting and nausea. If there was a fever, it most often speaks of the accession of infection and the development of inflammation in the gallbladder (acute cholecystitis). The pain may go in a few minutes, maybe in waves to subside – escalate to many hours.
During the pain attack belly swollen, tense abdominal wall, and the patient spares the stomach when breathing. Deep palpation of the abdomen in the right hypochondrium, the epigastrium is almost impossible due to severe muscle protection.
With the subsiding of the pain is possible to palpate enlarged painful liver, and sometimes enlarged distended gall bladder. The skin in the right hypochondrium becomes very sensitive (hyperesthesia), when effleurage on the right costal arch a sharp pain (a symptom of Ortner).
When blockage of the bile ducts may develop jaundice, which is manifested by dark urine, discoloration of feces, yellow sclera and skin, accumulation in the blood of bilirubin, cholesterol, bile acids.
Emergency care generally begin with subcutaneous administration of antispasmodics, substances that relieve tension of smooth muscles of the gallbladder.
With a sharp tension and pain of muscles of the anterior abdominal wall should be put on the liver area with the ice. If, in spite of the pain, the stomach still manages to probe, i.e. the muscle tension is missing, in this case it helps warm heating pad.
After the cessation of the colic recommended choleretic tea, to stimulate the secretion of bile liquid, and warm drink (sweet tea, sweet cranberry juice, warmed borzhom).
During the attack of biliary colic requires bed rest and quiet. To reduce inflammation and relieve spasms and associated pain attacks it is recommended warm. To do this, you can do a warm enema of infusion of chamomile (1 tablespoon per 200 ml of boiled water, to insist 30 minutes, strain and pour into a mug for an enema with a volume of 2 l). It is recommended to take a warm bath for 20 minutes, then go to bed.
If not really helping, you can drink 0,5 tsp Glauber’s salt or magnesium oxide and apply on the liver area for a hot water bottle for 1 h and lie down in bed on her right side.
When expressed pain syndrome to self-medicate can not, should immediately seek medical help.
Cholelithiasis refers to a very common disease in people older than 40-50 years. According to various sources women suffer more often than men by 3-6 times. Recent scientific publications indicate the role of female sex hormones (estrogens) in the development of cholelithiasis.
And quite often the disease is first detected after birth, and this is the explanation. During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes great changes: dramatically increases the level of female sex hormones, and cholesterol in the blood. Cholesterol is necessary for building cell membranes of the fetus. In addition, the growing uterus displaces the gall bladder from its place and, as a result, there is stagnation of bile in the gallbladder, and this combined with the high concentration of cholesterol. For women unlike men characterized by abdominal breathing, which is also not conducive to the normal flow of bile in the ducts.
It is believed that gallstones can form from various reasons, such as inflammation in the biliary system, changes the pH of bile, increasing the concentration of calcium in bile, reflux of pancreatic juice into the gallbladder, the secretion by the liver is very rich in cholesterol to bile (during pregnancy). By the way, cholesterol stones can form and from the high-calorie foods combined with a sedentary lifestyle.
Liver cells produce per day to 1 liter of bile entering the intestine. Bile formation is continuous, decreasing in starvation, overheating and increases with decreasing ambient temperature, in the presence of food proteins and especially fats. Hepatic bile is a yellow liquid, gallbladder bile is more viscous, dark-brown color with a greenish tint.
The flow of bile into the intestine associated with food intake, outside of digestion bile flows into the gall bladder. Bile consists of water, bile acids (glycocholic, taurocholic) and bile pigments (bilirubin), cholesterol, lecithin, mucin, and inorganic compounds (phosphorus, potassium and calcium).
The gallbladder is shaped like an elongated pouch with a volume of 40-60 ml In the gall bladder is concentration of bile (6-10 times) due to absorption of water. Gallstones in the gallbladder are rounded inside the liver moves can be branched and present a replica of the bile duct. Inside the liver, biliary tract, gallbladder there are also the solid, prickly, branched forms black pigment stones.
The composition of stones are: cholesterol, large (hazelnut), combined, complex holesterina-pigmented, salt and pigment.
Cholesterol stones have a size of from a pea to a plum, round, smooth, white and pale yellow and are found only in the gallbladder. They are soft, light, floating in the water. Causes of stone formation are excess of cholesterol in response to intake of fatty foods and reduction of protective colloids.
Cholesterine-pigment stones – the most common type. They are always a lot, sizes from 2 to 8 mm, whitish, grayish, brown, dark green.
Pigment-lime stones – black and green, numerous, fragile. Inside the liver in its bile ducts. They are formed in the liver, as the limescale in the kettle from heat treatment, all organic substances are converted into inorganic food, and precipitates, are excreted in the bile as slag.
Limestone rocks is the calcium from cooked food and pasteurized milk.
The main treatment of gallstone disease preventive. It is necessary to restore the gastrointestinal tract to combat constipation and infectious foci. Mandatory active lifestyle, stay in the fresh air, exercise. You should spend more time in the bath, the pool – all of this improves blood supply to the liver.
Especially for patients with cholelithiasis necessary magnesium a diet rich in salts of magnesium, fiber and vitamins. Magnesium salts weaken the spasms of the gallbladder, have anti-inflammatory effect, improves peristalsis. Most magnesium is in peas, potatoes, walnuts, poppy, beet, millet, buckwheat. You need to limit foods rich in cholesterol, refractory fats, proteins, flour, sugar, salt, coffee, chocolate, canned.
Subscribe to our channel Yandex Zen!
Very effective natural, fresh vegetable juices, vegetables, fruit, berries. When using herbs you should avoid prolonged use fees are strictly directional values, otherwise you can impair the body. Should resort to the advice of experienced professionals.
Folk remedies for gallstone disease
1. Prepare a mixture of 1 part roots, and 10 pieces of grass dandelion. To make an infusion of 20 g of the mixture per Cup of boiling water. Take 0.25 Cup 4 times a day before meals.
2. Within a month to drink daily 2-3 tbsp fresh juice of a dandelion.
3. A decoction of 1 teaspoon of crushed roots of chicory in a glass of water to take during the day. It promotes the production of bile.
4. The infusion of the leaves of sage (1 tablespoon per Cup of boiling water) drink 1 tbsp. before meals as a tonic.
Recommendations Anatoly Malovichko
- Just drink 10 glasses of very hot tea for 15 minutes This greatly softens the stones, turning them into sand and facilitate their exit.
- Grate the radish, squeeze the juice, mix half with honey. To take from 0.3 to 1 Cup a day, increasing the dose very slowly.
- Take a few heads beets, peel, slice and cook them for a long time until the broth thickens and becomes like syrup. Drink 0.25 Cup 3 times a day before meals. Drinking beet syrup should be long-term to dissolution of stones occurred gradually, and hence painless.
- Take 4 tbsp of grated horseradish, mix with a glass of milk, heated to boiling (but not boiling) and leave on the stove, away from the fire for 5 min. Then drain, squeeze and drink in small SIPS, slowly.
- Daily drink sauerkraut juice for 0, 5-1 glass 3 times a day before meals 1.5–2 months. You can prepare a mixture of sauerkraut juice and tomato juice in a ratio of 1: 1, to drink 0.5 cups.
- Drink morning and evening a glass of decoction of horsetail and wormwood in the proportion of 1: 1 (1 teaspoon of the mixture brew Cup of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes).
- Infusion of corn silk (hair): 1 tbsp per 4 cups of boiling water – daily dose. Or 1 tablespoon brew 1 Cup of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes, drink 1 tablespoon every 3 hours.
- During the day, eat 2 cups of fresh berries red ash with anything. The course is 1.5–2 months.
- Drink the Wheatgrass juice from the leaves and stems 0.5–1 Cup a day.
- A mixture of juice of Potentilla goose and rye drink 3 tablespoons per day before meals.
- Infusion of wild flowers Helichrysum: 2 teaspoons of flowers to brew 1 Cup of boiling water, simmer on low heat for 1 hour, drink-quarters of a Cup 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. Or 1 tablespoon of flowers to brew 1 Cup of boiling water, infuse on water bath for 30 minutes, cool, drain, squeeze, and fill to the 200 ml, to drink 0.5 cups 2 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Infusion grass meadow geranium: 2 teaspoons pour 2 cups of boiling water, to insist in a thermos for 8 hours to Drink SIPS throughout the day. Dissolve and kidney stones.
- Infusion of flowers of cat’s paws (white everlasting): 1 tsp. of inflorescences and boil 5 minutes in 1 Cup of water, infuse 4 hours, drink 50 ml 3-4 times a day before meals. Or drink 1 tbsp 2-3 h
- The infusion of Senna. He is not only weak, but also helps the passage of small stones from the gall bladder into the intestine.
- Infusion of birch leaves: 1 tbsp. l. dry leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water, cook for 20 minutes, to insist, wrapped, 1 hour, drain. Drink 1 Cup 30 minutes before meals morning and evening. The prolonged treatment.
- A decoction of leaves of bilberry: 2 tablespoons of leaves pour 1 Cup boiling water, heat on a water bath for 30 minutes to Drink 0.5–0.3 Cup 2-3 times a day.
- Olive oil be taken 30 minutes before meals, starting with 0.5 teaspoon, gradually increasing the dose to 0.5 cups. Course – 2-3 weeks.
- The strawberries: 1 tbsp of leaves and berries, pour 1 Cup boiling water, insist 20 minutes, drain. Drink 0.5–1 glass 3 times a day with the propensity to stone formation, i.e. is prophylactic.
- Peppermint: 2 tsp. herbs pour 1 Cup boiling water, infuse for 30 minutes, drain. Drink SIPS during the day.
- Infusion of roots of wheat grass. Used when kidney stones and gall bladder. 3 teaspoons of crushed rhizome pour a glass of cold boiled water, to insist without heating of 12 hours in a cool place, strain. The roots re-pour a glass of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes, drain. Both infusion mix and drink 0.5 cups 4 times a day.
- Ohcrud fennel seeds: 2 tablespoons of seeds pour 2 cups of boiling water, boil on weak fire for 15 minutes, cool, strain, drink 0.5 cups 4 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
- Highlander snake: 2-3 tbsp. l. dried minced root pour 1 liter of water, bring to boil and cook on low heat for 20 mins to Drink the broth 0.5 cups 3 times a day if you have gallstones and bladder.
- Grass nettle: to drink the juice of fresh plants 50 ml 2-3 times a day or 1 tablespoon every 2 hours.
- The seeds and roots of nettle are used in obsolete stones. The roots boiled in sugar syrup, to drink the decoction: 1 tsp 3-4 times a day. Can be dried and crushed leaves and roots in powder, taken in the same dose. The seeds thoroughly in a porcelain mortar, gradually adding the water. The resulting emulsion take 1 dess. L. 3 times a day.
- Rose roots and grass knotweed , A. Malovichko recommends as the most reliable and tested in gallstone disease. 6 tbsp crushed roots boil 15 minutes in 3 cups of water. Only drink hot, 1 Cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. 10 min later, you need to drink 1.5 cups of infusion of herbs knotweed (preferably through a cocktail straw, the grass it destroys not only the stones, but teeth). Infusion of herbs knotweed: 1 tbsp. l. grass pour 1 Cup boiling water, simmer on a water bath for 30 min in the Morning to drink on an empty stomach. A month later the stones dissolve and go unnoticed by the patient!
- Nettle roots and roots of chicory to take powder 1 g, drink a decoction of agrimony (1 tbsp. l. pour 1 Cup of boiling water, boil 10 minutes, drink hot 0.25 Cup). Additionally drink a decoction of dandelion: 8 tbsp. to fill the night 1 liter of boiling water, to insist night in a thermos, strain and drink throughout the day.
- Radish juice mixed with honey in proportion 1: 1, drink 1 tsp 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. To drink infusion of herbs knotweed, agrimony or roots of wild rose.
- Celandine, herb – 1 part, chamomile flowers – 1, bean trefoil, grass – 1. Raw chop, mix. 1 tbsp. l. pour 1 Cup of boiling water, to insist in a thermos 1 hour, drain. Drink 0.5 cups 2 times a day, morning and evening after meals.
- Horsetail, grass – 1 part tea kidney – 1, knotweed – 2, nettle, grass – 1. 2 tbsp. l. pour 1 Cup of boiling water, to insist in a thermos night, drink 0.5 cups 3 times a day before meals warm.
- Celandine – 1 part, peppermint – 1, thoroughwax Golden – 1. 1 tbsp collection pour 1 Cup of boiling water at least 1 hour in a thermos, drain. Drink 1 glass morning and evening for 30 minutes before eating.
But as advised to treat cholelithiasis N. A. Frolova. Treatment should be started after 4-7 days of fasting, followed by 10-14 days of a restricted diet, later salads and fruits should form the major part of the diet. There should be very little meat and fats. Fat, for example, should be excluded from power altogether. Time and a half to two month periods of the post to repeat. During lent in the evening, put warm enema in the morning dry friction, hot baths with a solution of Epsom salts 2 times a week. Pain in region of gall-bladder should be accompanied by a bottle of hot water or compresses.
Blend: juniper (fruit) – 60 g, fennel (seeds) – 30 g, hemp (seeds) – 30 g, St. John’s wort (herb) – 20 g, yarrow (flowers) – 30 g, pine (Agency) – 20 g, strawberry forest (grass) – 30 g, corn silk – 20 g, buckthorn (bark) – 20 g, calendula (color) – 20 g, water pepper (herb) – 20 g, Petrov’s whip (root) – 20 g, wild rose – 40 g.
2 tablespoons of mixture pour 500 ml boiling water, boil for 5-10 minutes, drain, squeeze. Add the juice of half a lemon and 0.5 tsp of honey. Decoction to divide into 6 parts and drink as follows: part 1 – 20 minutes before meals, part 2 – an hour after Breakfast, part 3 – 20 min before lunch, part 4 – an hour after lunch, part 5 – 20 minutes to dinner, volume 6 – an hour after dinner. Drink up to 3 months, take a break 1 month and repeat if necessary.published econet.ru.
Irina Alexandrovna Kalinova salt Deposition
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind – together we change the world! © econet