The liver is a real chemical plant in our body! It turns derived from food proteins into substances that can be absorbed, and responsible for the level of glucose in the body.
Also, the liver produces bile, which is very important for the normal process of digestion (bile helps break down fats) and the absorption of nutrients from the intestine into the blood. In addition, this body performs such an important function of neutralising harmful substances that enter the body with medicines, food and non-processed products. Therefore, the importance of the liver for the body in General, there can be no doubt. It is a vital human organ, without which existence is impossible. And the healthy functioning of the liver, as is known, depends on its purity.
Cleansing the liver triggers the mechanism of rejuvenation of the organism
Our mood, emotions, joy and sadness — it all depends on the health of the liver. If the liver is filled with toxins appear apathy, depression, fatigue, headache, insomnia, unhealthy complexion, dark circles under the eyes. A variety of spots on the skin, rash, pruritus also indicate that the liver does not cope with its function.
What you need to ensure that the liver is cleansed? First of all, you need to cause a powerful eruption of bile: it breaks down fats, stimulates peristalsis and contributes to the active promotion of toxins “out”. The liver produces 1.5-2 liters of bile per day.
- Healthy bile , must be liquid, transparent, Golden-yellow color.
- But if the liver is clogged with toxins, the bile becomes dark, thick and oily. This “broth” is a perfect breeding ground for viruses, bacteria, microorganisms and different wastes. All this poisons the body and weakens the immune system and leads to deterioration of health.
Therefore, the liver cleansing should be a mandatory procedure in our life. And the result will not be slow itself to wait long.
In particular, after purification markedly improved overall health. Will be a headache, if disturbed, will improve digestion. Breath will be fresh, will disappear unpleasant taste in the mouth. The skin is cleared of pimples, blackheads, rashes and various irritations and gain a healthy fresh tone. Disappear dark circles and bags under the eyes, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, significantly improve mood, will be apathy, depression, irritability. Felt an unprecedented surge of energy and desire to act.
Calendar A. I. Eliseeva, compiled with the maximum energy activity of authorities, September is the best time to clean this body.
Prepare the body
Before you start cleansing the liver, like any other organ, it is necessary to prepare the body. In particular, for 2 weeks before cleaning of the liver:
- should abandon the use of alcohol, drugs, smoked, synthetic products (Coca-Cola, chips, etc.);
- you need to remove from your diet meat and meat products (sausage rolls, pies, etc.), fish, eggs, milk, sour cream, bread, flour and pasta;
- the menu should consist mainly of raw, boiled or steamed vegetables. You can also eat cereals, in particular rice and buckwheat;
- good to drink hot green tea with lemon: during the day at least 6 cups. This will facilitate the removal of harmful and toxic substances from the liver and pancreas.
Attention! Before liver cleansing should clear the colon.
Choose your method
There are many ways to clean the liver. The choice depends on the state of your body. Besides, if you’ve never done it, you should start with an easy method.
The best time for liver cleanse is a waxing Moon or a full Moon.
Subscribe to our channel Yandex Zen!
• The easiest way. Daily on an empty stomach, take 1 tbsp olive oil. Due to this there is a powerful release of bile, fats are broken down, intestinal motility increases, and the mass of food moving easily through the digestive tract. At the same time bile draws out toxins, “entrenched” in the liver and gallbladder, and displays them in a natural way.
In addition to olive oil, you can use linseed or cedar: they have similar properties. From time to time they can be changed.
In addition to the 1 tbsp oil, you can add the juice of half a lemon. The fact that products with a very sour taste also contribute to the release of bile. Therefore, in this case a choleretic effect is amplified.
• Dubai (tyubazh), or purification of sorbitol. Liver cleansing with the help of sorbitol has long been carried out in medical institutions, it is called tyubazh or Dubai. Sorbitol is a medical sugar, which is sugar. It is sold in pharmacies without a prescription. One package is enough for the entire course of purification. Sorbitol absorbs the stagnant bile and removes it from the body.
This procedure must be done on an empty stomach. Dissolve 2-3 tbsp of sorbitol in 100 ml of hot water (water should be a temperature that you can drink, not burning). Drink water slowly, in SIPS. Then lie on your right side, resting on the region of the liver warmer (better than electric, which has a constant temperature). So you should lie within 1.5-2 hours.
Attention! To carry out this procedure not sitting: in this position, the bile duct are clamped, and bile can not move freely.
After warming up you should see the urge to defecation, and waste along with bile will begin to leave your liver. Probable re-urge, so do not rush to leave the house. If a laxative effect is not observed, this indicates that the body to sorbitol doesn’t respond (it happens).
Then next time instead of sorbitol required to take 2-3 raw egg yolks — they also have a choleretic effect. Pour them in a Cup, barely beat up and drink. To pickle them or add to them anything else is impossible. You should then lie down with a heating pad on the right side in the same way as described above. Sometimes after the procedure (with sorbitol or yolks) bowel movements are scarce. Then you need to do an enema.
It can also happen that during or after cleaning occurs a slight weakness, maybe even dizziness. Never fear, this means that the body is actively getting rid of toxins. Drink a glass of hot sweet tea and lie down to rest. Usually such ailments are only during the first procedure.
First Dubai recommended 1 time per week for 1.5-2 months. Total received 6-8 treatments is a full course. And when the liver is already cleared, it will be enough to do this procedure twice a year.
• Radish juice. Radish juice is a real nurse body. First, it contains a huge amount of phytoncides that kill microbes and protect the body from infections. Secondly, he owns a choleretic and diuretic. Due to this, toxins actively excreted from the body, particularly from liver.
For cleaning it is necessary to take black radish: it has more volatile and choleretic substances. It should be cleaned and using a juicer squeeze the juice, store in the fridge, otherwise it will lose its properties. 1 kg radish it turns out about 300 ml of juice. However, it is better to drink fresh juice, which long stood in the refrigerator. So prepare the juice in small portions — 2-3 days. Need to drink the juice an hour after eating. You can take it with you to work in a plastic bottle.
To use the juice needed for such a scheme:
- I week — 1 tbsp. l. three times a day;
- II week — 2 tbsp. l. three times a day;
- III week — 3 tbsp. l. three times a day;
- IV week — 4 tbsp three times a day;
- V week — 5 tbsp three times a day;
- VI week — 6 tbsp three times a day.
Total — 1.5 months. The course of such purification should be carried out every year.
Sometimes this juice is easily the liver begins to “pulsate” or even to hurt. This indicates that it has accumulated a lot of toxins which began to emerge. In this case, attach the heating pad and the pain will pass. Usually this pain is felt in the beginning of the course. Some General no pain is not observed. Don’t worry: slags and salt in any case displayed.
In the period of purification should not consume fatty, spicy and acidic food. You need to give up meat, fish, eggs and muffins. The menu should consist of vegetarian dishes.
In diseases of the liver and to prevent gallstones is very good to take honey with black radish juice. To take them equally and take 1 tbsp three times a day.
• Melons. Daily for 2 weeks 7.00-22.00 you need to eat some melon (better to take the oblong oval dark green melon). Moreover, you can eat them without restrictions. However, it is better to divide by 5 receptions. Melon after cleaning it is necessary to gradually switch to a normal diet. The transition period lasts 3 days.
- First day. For Breakfast eat two crackers from white bread, washed down with warm green tea. Dinner: 0.5 Cup rice to boil in the water. Dinner: two crackers with green tea. Useful during the day to drink 1 liter of grape juice, preferably dark grapes varieties.
- The second day. Menu is the same as the first day, but for dinner you can add boiled vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, carrots).
- The third day. Breakfast and dinner are the same as in the first and second day, and for lunch you can add boiled vegetables and chicken meat (small piece).
After that, you can go to the usual diet, which was prior to cleaning. However, it is not necessary to overload the liver, it is necessary to give up alcohol and how to eat less meat, smoked and synthetic products.
To toxins in the liver was not — eat right
For the liver is good to eat raw, steamed and cooked vegetables. Preference should be given pumpkin, carrots, cabbage (white and colored), beets, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, and herbs, such as parsley and dill. Especially useful pumpkin, it contains a lot of potassium, necessary for normal functioning of the body. It is also believed that regular consumption of carrots, in any form of liver disease should not be afraid.
The first dishes should be prepared without hot spices. Salads, vegetable stews, it is recommended to fill with vegetable oils, it is very good to add the leaves of wild plants, in particular dandelion, plantain, etc. But not worth it — the cilantro and the garlic.
— All products it is advisable to boil or bake, but not fry.
Useful lean beef, chicken, various cereals, especially buckwheat, oats and rice, and dairy products.
— To support liver health, you should eat sweet fruits. For example, useful for a month, every day, eat 200 grams of grapes, which simultaneously strengthens the heart and as rich in potassium.
Useful also bananas, dates, prunes, raisins, dried apricots and figs.
— Should drink more fruit drinks and juices. Strong coffee and cocoa are not recommended. Water should be consumed purified with a filter or spring. Of mineral waters for the liver is particularly useful such as “Essentuki № 5”, “Slavic”, “Narzan” and others.
— Like liver nuts and seeds, but need to use them sparingly. But chocolate, this body does not tolerate. Especially bad a lot of it is, children.
— To keep the liver healthy children, restrict their diet cakes, sweets, smoked products, canned foods, and hot spices.
Liver diseases and their prevention is very helpful to use honey. Substances which it contains, not only help to improve liver function, but also eliminate it pathological changes at the cellular level, improve metabolism, increase the body’s defenses. This honey should take at least 1 teaspoon twice a day 30 minutes before meals.
Or you can use for liver health one of the following recipes based on this product:
• In the morning, take 1 tbsp of honey with added Royal jelly on the tip of a knife, and after lunch — 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tsp of pollen.
• Morning and evening to make a solution of 1 tsp. of honey in 0.5 cups of Apple juice.
• Mash 500 g fresh berries of viburnum, add 500 g of honey, mix thoroughly. Take 1 tbsp three times a day for 10 minutes before eating.
• Helpful and such a mixture: take equal parts of crushed walnut kernels and honey (preferably buckwheat) and mix well. Take 100 g daily. This tool will help not only the liver, but the stomach, and in the case of constipation.
Exercises for the fingers stimulate the liver
To enhance liver function Eastern doctors recommend doing the following exercises:
1. Straighten the fingers as much as possible and stretch them. Doing so 20-30 times.
2. Bend the index finger (associated with liver) on one hand and then the other 20-30 times each. By the way, this exercise can serve as a good test on the condition of your liver: if the index finger is not strained or bending it you have inadvertently bent and the other fingers, this may indicate problems in the body.
3. Concatenate in front of the breast between the index fingers and inhale through the nose, with a force pulling them in different directions, if you want to disengage. Keep it for a few seconds, then relax your fingers and hold my breath. Repeat 20-30 times.
You should do these exercises several times a day.
Exercises for the liver
The following is a set of exercises, if you do it every morning – it helps in most diseases of the liver.
Rotation of the trunk. Rise directly, feet on width of shoulders, hands on waist. Tilt the torso to the left, then back, then right, then forward. Now, connect all these moves in a single circular motion, doing it smoothly, without jerks. So do 5 times in one direction and 5 times in another.
Lifting the torso. Lie on your back on a hard flat surface so that it was possible to cling to the soles of the feet for an object (Cabinet, sofa, chair, etc.). Put your hands on the belt. Take a deep breath and on the exhale slowly lift the upper body to a sitting position, simultaneously pull on the feet, geared for support, and straining the abdominal muscles. Maximum bending forward, begin without a pause to stretch while taking a breath. Leaning back to the floor, lean on elbows. Closer to the floor, begin to exhale and complete the exhalation, already lying. With the next inhalation start to climb. Need to do 6 times.
Tilts, sitting on a chair. Sit on the edge of a chair and put both feet of his feet. Hands on his belt. Fixing with his feet the lower part of the body, turn upper body as far right as possible, then left, then return to original position and tilt your upper torso as far right as possible, then left. Return to starting position. Alternate turns with tilt — for 5 turns and 5 tilts in the other direction.
The flexion of the trunk. Rise directly, feet on width of shoulders, hands on waist. Breathing in, slowly push the torso back as far as possible. On the exhale, straighten up and tilt your torso as low as possible forward. Continuing the exhalation, straighten up. On the inhale again lean back. Need to do 10 tilts back and 10 forward.
Polupriznanie the tilt. Rise directly, feet on width of shoulders, hands on waist, breathe in. On the exhale bend the left knee, and the body tilt to the right. On the inhale, slowly straighten and return to its original position. Then on the exhale, make the same tilt to the left with flexion of the right knee. You need to make 12 of these tilt — alternating right and left. Keep the torso bent clearly to the side, and his spine was straight, not stooped.
Turns with the rotation of the hands. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart, slowly turn your upper body to the right (make sure the bottom part remained stationary) while describing the outstretched right hand in an arc backwards and upwards, then turning the torso to its original position, continue rotating the hand forward and down. Then do the same in the other direction with your left hand — 6 times.
The sound therapy for the liver
The ancient Taoists believed that the anger of the person stored in the liver, as a result, the organ becomes hard and firm. To restore its natural condition and to stimulate his work will help the healing sound of the liver, “SSSSSS”.
1. Sit straight, hands rest on knees with palms facing up. All the attention is on the liver.
2. Make your liver and its connection with eyes.
3. Take a deep breath, slowly raising his hands to the sides above her head. At the same time throw your head and look at the hands.
4. Interlace your fingers and expand palms up. Push up your wrist and feel the tension of the muscles of the arms from hands to shoulders. Barely lean to the left, creating a soft tension in the liver area.
5. Exhale with the sound “SHSHSHSHSH …” (vocal chords in this little part). Imagine and feel how the shell of the liver shrinks and gets rid of the excess heat and anger.
6. After a full exhale, open your fingers and pushing the sides of the lower part of the palms and lowering his hands, take a slow breath in through the liver. Imagine it filled with bright green light of kindness.
7. Close your eyes, breathe normally, smile of the liver, presenting, if you still continue to say its sound.
Perform this exercise 3 to 6 times. If you feel angry or you turn red and start watering eyes, and his mouth will emerge a sour or bitter taste, repeat 9 to 36 times.
Test of slagging liver
This test will help to determine the condition of the liver. Answer the questions, count up the points and read the result.
1. Do you ever get headaches? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
2. You have pain in the right upper quadrant? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
3. Are you suffering from constipation? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
4. Your skin has a yellowish or earthy hue? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
5. You have coated tongue? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
6. The whites of your eyes are yellowish? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
7. Do you ever get nausea, urge to vomit? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
8. Do you ever burp? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
9. Do you feel heaviness and bloating? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
10. Do you sometimes metallic or bitter taste in your mouth? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
11. Do you feel fatigue and apathy? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
12. Do you have bouts of irritability? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
13. Do you conflict person? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
14. How often do you take allohol or other cholagogue? Often — 2 points, rarely — 1 point, almost never — 0 points.
Now summarize the points and find out the test result.
22-28 points. Your liver is in critical condition, and you feel it. Urgently go on a healthy diet, vegetarian better, get rid of bad habits! Try to use a soft, gentle way of cleaning the liver. When you feel improvement, gradually move to deeper ways.
15-21 score. Your liver is already often makes itself felt, especially after heavy feasts and other abuses in the food. It’s time to get serious! Start with the most simple ways of cleansing the liver, and you will immediately feel relief. When you gain experience, do more deep cleaning. Go on a healthy diet, avoid foods that clog up your liver. If you follow these recommendations, you will immediately feel the improvement in health that will impact on your appearance.
8-14 points. Your liver is in good condition. To support use simple preventive methods of cleaning. Also eat healthy, eat foods that help cleanse. Then she will stay healthy for years to come.
0-7 points. The condition of your liver deserves a five! Most likely, you are young and endowed with wonderful health. But still take note of the different ways of cleaning the liver, subsequently you need them. Perhaps you are middle-aged, but carefully take care of yourself and lead a correct way of life — continue in the same spirit and be an example for others!published econet.ru.
Alla Has Grishilo
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption – together we change the world! © econet