As stated in traditional Chinese medicine, hot flashes indicate podavlenii inside anger and irritation. In this regard, the hot flashes are a sign that the body is trying out all the accumulated and totally unneeded.
Hot flashes are one of the most pronounced signals of menopause, but many women tolerate them and in the course of the preceding premenopausal. Many are beginning to bundle up in blankets, sit for a long time under the fan, trying whenever possible to throw off the clothes.
Painful hot flashes in premenopausal. What to do
The beginning of the premenopausal is typical of most women around the age of 35 years. The process is quite long (about 10-15 years), and its for the woman periodically feels surges of the hormone levels of different force and frequency, in particular it can be expressed in a complete cessation of menstruation.
The body is no longer producing the needed amounts of testosterone, progesterone and estrogen. The depth and degree of pain sensation data jumps due to the fact what kind of life you lead, as well as diet and routine food. This is most important during the premenopausal. But, by understanding them and knowing the causes, and, most importantly, what to do, you can achieve a fairly high boost of energy and libido. Your skin will stay smooth and beautiful, and the body more than one year will attract men’s eyes.
According to statistics, from 50 to 80% of all women experience hot flushes. But, interestingly, they are not a compulsory element of premenopausal and menopause. Their characteristic is the feeling of heat all over the body, mainly in the neck area and face. Tides occur not only at night but during the day. On how intense the attacks are, depends on the side effects.
In particular, the tides are accompanied by strong headache, excessive sweating, rapid fatigue, weakness in legs, heart palpitations. Often at night women suffer from insomnia. They usually start shortly before the menstrual cycle or the period of bleeding during premenopausal. Despite the fact that the tides for the most part appear after the onset of menopause, there are experiencing their influence upon its completion.
That lies at their base
It is known that body temperature is regulated, in particular, and with the stable operation of the hormones. And when, during the jumps of the level starts to deviate from the normal values and this is reflected on the body temperature, resulting in discomfort. To hot flashes leads to vasodilation of the skin of the head and neck, and then begins to redden the skin.
Subscribe to our account on INSTAGRAM!
Thoroughly it is not known how they appear, but it is considered that the changes in vascular tone are disturbances in the functioning of neurotransmitters in the nervous system, causing disruptions in the hormones. If the estrogen level is below normal, or is unstable, the malfunction of the hypothalamus, which leads to spikes in body temperature.
Most believe that the basis of the tides lies a high enough estrogen level that is not fully true. Those women who go through it, basically there is an imbalance of several hormones at the same time. Here there are several options, including a combination of the prevalence of estrogen on the background of reduced progesterone low level of progesterone when estrogen is at an acceptable level.
In addition, hot flashes can occur with a low level of testosterone (this is subject to men), elevated follicle stimulating hormone, lutenizing hormone, and cortisol. Such a condition is possible and due to reduced quantities of antioxidants. In view of this, during the premenopausal and menopause the main advocates proper nutrition. Sudden temperature spikes can occur as a result of taking drugs that have anti-allergic property, or those that are designed to relieve inflammation.
Try to listen to the signals that the body takes
If you try to understand the impulses that emanate from the body, it will be possible to control the intensity of the tides. They are based on different reasons, and different women are similarly subject to various factors. You should look at the behavior of the organism, including, for example, to start a diary, based on the records in which you can define some patterns and know what time to expect the tide. The most common causes of tides described are:
- spicy and peppery foods;
- tea, coffee and other hot drinks;
- bath, hot tub, sauna;
- holding emotions inside.
What you need to do to get rid of them
It is best in this situation – to find and correct the underlying hormonal causes of failures. There are many methods through which it is possible to regulate the quantity and intensity of their manifestations.
This applies primarily to food, in respect of which it is necessary to observe following rules:
- In addition to full diet on a regular basis, it should also contribute to the stable functioning of the hormones. Their work is vital to the quality of a food products. In this regard, one should carefully consider their choice.
- You must exclude from your diet foods that contains gluten. According to the obtained scientific data, it speaks the fact that in large measure leads to an imbalance of estrogen in the body, prevents its metabolism stable.
- A good addition to dishes will be flax seed. It is characterized by a content of a significant number of lihanov, which is, in essence, phytoestrogens, and promote the necessary balance of estrogen. It also contains a lot of fiber, due to what is stimulation of the intestine. In this respect, it is advisable to prepared useful cocktail pour 2 scoops (tablespoons) of seeds (pre-ground).
- You need to eat as much greens. In the leaves of greens are present in a large amount of useful vitamins and minerals that support the functioning of the hormones, positively affect the passage of the menses, and encourage the bone became stronger.
- We need to limit caffeine. Available experimental data clearly indicate the negative down-effect on estrogen levels.
- You can consider the option of eating propolis, which stimulates the ovarian tissue, normalizes the endocrine system is composed of phytoestrogens.
- It will not hurt and use a grenade. Its juice (like the oil from pomegranate seeds) reduce the number of tides, their power by bringing the estrogen to the desired level. Seed oil should drink twice a day (dose of 15 milligrams).
In regard to dietary supplements, among them:
- magnesium, vitamin b (complex drug), vitamin E;
- Peruvian Maca. Belongs to the cabbage family, grows in the highlands of Peru and Bolivia. Aphrodisiac. Increases the amount of estradiol in the body, reduce pain hot flashes, increased libido. But keep in mind that its action has a very strong effect, therefore, the daily dose should be within a quarter teaspoon;
- racemose black cohosh. Carries a large number of effects therapeutic properties that help in establishing the balance of hormones (including, for the account of the increase of estrogen) and the restoration of the proper menstrual period;
- a radiogram. Is an immunomodulator, stimulating the endocrine and nervous systems, normalize menstrual cycle. Helps eliminate hot flashes;
- cream, which includes progesterone. With it leveled the balance of estrogen and progesterone;
- if blood is not enough estrogen in the period of the tides will help bioidentical cream, which includes estrogen. Thus, before it is necessary to take a blood test to check hormones.
Try to listen to what tells your body to understand the signals, given them. Consider your emotions and over those feelings that you cannot Express.
As stated in traditional Chinese medicine, hot flashes indicate podavlenii inside anger and irritation. In this regard, the hot flashes are a sign that the body is trying out all the accumulated and totally unneeded. Therefore, it is best keep a diary, do not forget about the rest, take care of your health and have a positive look at the world around you. Do breathing exercises (for example, the same qigong). published econet.ru
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind – together we change the world! © econet