A fantastic technique that works! The important thing in these exercises that they are suitable for any age and they can practice any, despite the physical form.
Childers Greer has developed an extremely effective set of exercises that can perform both women and men. For these exercises do not need equipment and special skills. You can perform them at home. All you need is desire and 15 minutes of free time. The technique is based on the principle of burning fat and the formation of muscle mass special aerobic breathing combined with isometric, isotonic and stretching poses. According to the author, this is a real exercise for real people.
12 exercises which will give you the figure of dreams
Method for accelerated aerobic breathing “Bodyflex”
Before we begin, I want you to stand up, put your hand on your stomach and inhaled and exhaled like usual.
Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart.
Now imagine if you are going to sit in the chair.
Lean forward, leaning his arms on legs, slightly bent at the knees.
Your palms are about two and a half centimeters above the knees.
Look straight ahead. Now you are a bit like a volleyball player who is waiting for the throw of the enemy. In this position you will be easier to perform the last part of the exercise, the retraction of the abdomen, which I’ll discuss below.
Five phases of respiration by the method of “body Flex”:
1. Exhale all the air from the lungs through the mouth.
2. Quickly breathe in through your nose.
3. Of the diaphragm with the power exhale all the air through your mouth.
4. Hold your breath and make the retraction of the abdomen eight to ten accounts.
5. Relax and inhale.
The first thing to do is to exhale through your mouth the whole stagnated in light air. Collect the lips into a tube, as if to whistle, and slowly and evenly let out all the air without a trace.
To drain the lungs, stop and squeeze the lips. Without opening his mouth, inhale through the nose as quickly and sharply as you can, fill his lungs to capacity. You gradually draw one breath all the air in the room — and the sound must conform to this. Imagine that you are a very long time spent underwater and finally surfaced for a breath of air, and now inhale through your nose as fast and hard as possible.
Imagine how you tighten the air deep into your body as they are filled with light from top to bottom. Inhale aggressive. Breath is the most important part of this exercise, because it speeds up the aerobic process. And in this case the breath must be very noisy.
Subscribe to our account on INSTAGRAM!
When your lungs are filled with air to capacity, and you feel that you are no longer able to inhale, slightly lift the head. Purse your lips, bite them, like distribute them lipstick. Now you sharply exhale all the air, and as low as possible in the diaphragm.
Now widely open mouth and begin to exhale. You should have something like the sound of “groin!”, but the sounds should come from the diaphragm, not from the lips or from the throat.
To master this deep breath is difficult, and you may need a few tries to catch it. The first time you may even want to cough (from the lungs, not the throat) and try to simulate the correct sound like he really comes from the depths of the lungs. You’ll know when the exhalation is done correctly, — “pow!” will hissed.
Exhaling all the air, close your mouth and hold your breath. Continue to keep it during the whole stage, do not allow in themselves or molecules! Tilt your head, pull your stomach and lift it up.
Imagine how your stomach and other organs of the abdominal region literally puts the ribs. This is called “retraction of the abdomen” is part of exercises to make the stomach flat. If you tilt your head to your chest, you just will be easier to pull the stomach up, because the abdominal muscles are often very weak. Keep the stomach involved, not breathing, for eight to ten accounts, counting “thousand one, thousand two, thousand three…”.
Now relax, inhale and release your abdominal muscles. Inhaling, you must feel how the air rushes into your lungs, and hear some kind of sob. Think about a vacuum cleaner. If you close the hose with your hand and then take it off, you will hear the sound of a sharp suction of air. Now you should hear the same sound, because your lungs are filled. While you during the previous stage, held your breath, you may feel the pressure is the air tried to fill the vacuum of your lungs. Because exercise is so difficult!
Some important points that you need to remember.
• Always breathe in through the nose and exhale through your mouth.
• If you breathe incorrectly, you will not be able to involve the stomach. During the first stage you need to exhale to make room for the air that you will breathe in the second stage. If the third stage you will exhale is not strong enough, you will not be able to create a vacuum sufficient for good retraction of the abdomen.
• Starting to say “pow!” during the exhale, you can cough. This should not be surprising. You clear your lungs. This will last only a day or two.
The best time to exercise is early morning when you just woke up. Your stomach was empty for the longest period of time. Exercise before meals 40% more effective than after Breakfast.
A set of exercises
What are the benefits of what your body looks like in twenty-five years, if the person can give all seventy — loose skin, double chin, sagging cheeks?
Initial pose: this is the normal posture standing, feet on width of 30-35 centimeters, hands rest by palms on your feet for two and a half centimeters above the knees. If you are going to sit down.
Do the breathing exercise, hold your breath, pull your stomach and accept basic pose. Basic pose: this pose is designed to work on the face, cheeks, under the eyes, wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
First, we will gather lips into the small circle. Now open your eyes very wide and put them up (so you tighten the muscles under the eyes). At the same time, lower the circle of the lips down (straining the cheeks and nose region) and stick out your tongue to the limit (it works on the area under the chin and neck), not relaxing his lips. Sustain this position for eight accounts. The pose is performed five times.
Do not open your mouth too wide. The circle should be very small, as if you wonder.
When you are as far as possible and draw out the tongue from a low of a little circle of lips, you should feel the stretch of muscle from the region under the eyes to the chin.
When performing this exercise you can either to stay in the initial breathing posture, or after retracting the stomach to stand up straight. Perform basic standing position for eight accounts, and with the exhale return to the starting position.
2. “Ugly grimace”
Neck — the most eloquent part of the body, and says it’s about age. Some people have problems with the shriveled neck. In addition, all people over the age of thirty-five appears concerned about a double chin. And if you have a little extra weight, you shall have a double chin. The area under the chin first responds to exercise. Usually there is not much fat just loose skin. So if we want to become beautiful, let’s start with the “ugly faces”.
Initial pose: you might want to first do the exercise without the breathing part. Stand up straight, display the bottom front teeth (the dentist would call this malocclusion) and Apatite lips, as if trying someone to kiss (try to stay in this moment away from romantically-minded monkeys, because they will remind one of them).
Bulging lips, pull the neck, like a stubborn bulldog, until you feel it tension. Now, raise your head and imagine that you are going to kiss the ceiling. You should feel tension from the tip of the chin to the sternum.
Don’t be surprised if the next morning you will feel like you had beaten on the neck with a hoof. Just these muscles have never worked. When you master an exercise (and understand how it lives up to its name), combine it with the rest of the exercise.
The initial posture is the basic posture for breathing, legs apart, hands on knees, buttocks in the position as if you intend to sit. Do the breathing exercise, hold your breath, pull your stomach and accept basic pose. The basic posture: neck and chin in the above described position. Stand straight with hands lean back (as if you are on the springboard is for balance), and chin raised to the ceiling. Soles should completely touch the floor.
Do the exercise five times, each time holding the breath for 8 accounts.
Do not cover your mouth, cover the bottom teeth of the upper and Apatite lips like a monkey. Do not get up on tiptoe when you’re reaching for the ceiling. Not only can you lose your balance, but too bad to stretch the muscles. Between reps be sure to return to the primary respiratory position. Take a breath and continue.
3. Lateral stretching
This exercise will eliminate sagging muscles at the waist and sides!
Starting position: take a basic respiratory pose — feet shoulder width apart, knees bent, hands at two and a half centimeters above the knees, buttocks in the same position as if you’re about to sit down, head looking forward. Make a respiratory exercise, pull stomach and accept basic pose.
The basic posture: Lower the left arm to the elbow was flexed left knee. Pull your right leg out to the side, pulling the toe without lifting foot from the floor.
Your weight must be on the bent left knee. Now raise your right hand and pull it over the head, over the ear, and pull it further and further to feel the stretch the muscles from the side, from waist to armpits. The arm should stay straight and be close to the head.
Soak the pose on 8 accounts, take a breath. Do the exercise three times to the left, and then three times to the right.
- Do not bend the arm at the elbow, when you raise to correctly produce the banner. Just stretch and stretch the muscles.
- The fingers of the outstretched leg needs to be drawn, so stretching was really good. Keep correct posture. Do not lean forward.
- If the posture is correct, you will be a bit like the discus thrower.
4. Pulling the legs back
This pose helps to tighten the problem areas of the body, namely, tighten the buttocks and give them a beautiful shape.
Starting position: get down on the floor, leaning on hands and knees. Now get down on your elbows.
Pull leg straight behind you without bending the knee, toes should point downward and be based on gender. The weight should be on elbows and hands that are in front of you, palms down. Head raised, looking straight in front of him.
Follow these five steps breathing exercise: exhale, inhale, powerful breath, the breath, lower the head, suck the abdomen. Plunging the stomach, hold it and accept basic pose.
Basic pose: raise your laid back straight leg as high as you can, sock still on yourself. Imagine that between the buttocks is all your wealth, and shrink them to create tension in region the large gluteal muscle. Hold this position and breath, and shrink after shrink after shrink after 8 accounts. Release the breath and lower the leg. Do the exercise three times with one leg and three times the second.
- Don’t retract their socks during this exercise. This will change the path of blood (tolerated fat-burning oxygen) and send it to the calf. Now we need to work on the calves, and over large gluteal muscles. Your socks should always be facing you.
- Keep the leg perfectly straight. Do not allow the knee to bend. This helps to create tension in the gluteal muscles.
- Never do this exercise if you do not rely on the floor with elbows. If you will carry it on hands and knees, you can damage the back.
- As with all following exercises, do not waste valuable time trying to accept the necessary pose after the retraction of the abdomen. The countdown only starts when you accept basic pose. Quickly take the main position after retraction of the abdomen.
In Japanese, this word means “flame”. Exercise really creates a sense the flame at the top of the legs. It tightens the hips.
Initial position: stand on hands and knees and pull the straight right leg to the side at a right angle to the body. The right foot should be on the floor. Do the breathing exercise, hold your breath, pull your stomach and accept basic pose.
Basic pose: raise your outstretched leg up to hip level like a dog, slinging water column. Pull it forward towards the head. The leg should remain straight. In this exercise, the sock may be drawn, and bent — it doesn’t matter. Just stay on 8 accounts. Take a breath and lower your leg, taking the initial position on the floor. Exercise should be performed three times on each side.
- Do not bend the raised leg at the knee. This removes tension from the inner thigh.
- Try to lift the leg as high as possible. The first time most people could pick it up for just 9 inches above the floor.
- Raising the leg, keep your arms straight. Can be a bit lean in the opposite direction to maintain balance, but try to stay as straight as possible.
Exercise will help you to get rid of loose muscles on the inner side of the hand and round the arms.
Initial pose: become directly, feet on width of shoulders, lock hands in front of him. Keep elbows high, fingers extended close together. A bit round the back to keep the elbows at the top, but the hands should touch one another only with your fingers, not your palms. Do the breathing exercise, hold your breath, pull your stomach and accept basic pose.
The basic posture: how now-more press your fingers into each other. You will feel the muscle tension coming from both of the wrists, across the arm and chest. Hold the tension for 8 accounts. Okay. Repeat the exercise three times.
- To touch each other, only the tips of his fingers.
- Do not lower elbows. Otherwise, the pressure will fall not on the upper arms, and chest.
The exercise is designed for inner thighs. This is a great way to tighten all the loose muscles in this area.
Initial pose: sit on the floor, legs spread as widely as possible in the form of an inverted letter “V”. Keeping the heels from the ground, to pull the socks and send them to the side to further stretch the inner thighs. Lean your hands on the floor behind him. Hang on straight arms.
Follow the five-step breathing exercise. With bowed head and plunging the stomach, hold your breath and accept basic pose.
The basic posture: move your hands from behind forward, bend at the waist and place hands on floor in front of him. Without lifting your finger from the carpet, go forward, gradually bending lower.
You will feel stretching of the inner part of the thighs. Hold for 8 accounts.
Exhale, place hands behind you and start again. Repeat the exercise three times. What is necessary and what not to do Stretching have to be careful. Leaning forward, do not make sudden movements — this may cause injury. Just stretch it out. Stretch forward and stay in this position, then stretch a little more and wait again, extending and stretching muscles. Do the stretching relaxed, do not strain.
- This exercise can be done using the legs of the table. Place feet on both sides of the table legs as widely as possible. In the initial position, hold the leg of the table (which should be about thirty inches from the chest) with both hands, and after performing the breathing part and holding the breath pull your chest forward through the legs of the table and hold for 8 accounts.
- If you don’t feel like it stretches the inner thighs, which means that your feet is not enough – widely. If you have not stretched, you will do quite difficult. Don’t lose your perseverance!
- Try not to bend my knees.
8. “The pretzel”
The pose is designed to stretch the outer thighs. Will help reduce the waist size and affect tense lower back.
Initial pose: sit on the floor, legs crossed at the knees. The left knee should be over the right. Hold the leg below the knee as straight and horizontalne. Place your left hand behind your back, while your right hand grab the left knee. Do breathing exercise, hold your breath, pull your stomach and accept basic pose.
Basic position – weight is on left arm. Right hand pull your left knee up and toward you as close as possible, and the body bend at the waist to the left until you can look back.
You should feel the stretch the muscles of the outer thigh and waist. Hold this position for eight to ten accounts. Exhale and start again.
Complete this exercise three times with the left leg on top and three times with right leg to right arm, back, right knee pulled up with his left hand, and you turned to the right.
- Pulling the knee up and forward, keep it close to the chest.
- Bending at the waist, try to look as far as possible behind him. You will feel how it affects the stretch.
9. Stretching hamstrings
This exercise is designed to train the back of the thigh, which is one of the most problematic areas in women.
Starting position: lie on your back. Raise your legs perpendicular to the floor. Pull up the socks to the feet have been flat (if you have back problems, can be put under the buttocks pillow). Stretch to the feet and hands grasp the upper part of each calf. Do not lower elbows.
(If you can’t reach the calf, enough to keep the hands behind the knees.)
Without lifting the head and spine from the floor, do breathing exercise: exhale, inhale, heavy exhale, hold your breath, pull your stomach (remember that when you are lying, before the retraction of the abdomen, the head is not lowered).
Plunging the stomach, immediately take the main position.
Basic pose: keeping the legs straight, hands to gently guide them to head closer and closer, without lifting the buttocks off the floor to stretch the hamstrings. You will feel a stretch there, which is not felt, maybe ever. Hold this position for 8 accounts. Exhale and return legs to the starting position, socks to his, arms around calves.
The exercise is performed three times.
- Try not to bend your knees. Keep your buttocks from the floor, because it negates the benefits of exercise. You need to stretch hamstrings, but if you raise your buttocks, stretching will not occur there.
- Always keep your head on the floor. Don’t let her get up, while you’re counting.
- Keep the feet straight.
This exercise on the upper and lower abdominals.
Starting position: lie on your back, straighten your legs. Now raise your legs so that your knees are bent and your feet flat on the floor at a distance of 30-35 cm from each other. Bring your hands up to the sky. The head does not open from the floor. Follow respiratory exercise, pull stomach and accept basic pose.
The basic posture: keeping your arms straight, pull them up, at the same time raising the shoulders, and looking up from the floor. The head should be thrown back. Look at an imaginary point on the ceiling behind him. Try as much as possible off the floor. Let the shoulders and chest rise as high as possible. Now get down on the floor — first lower back, then shoulders, then head. As soon as the head touched the floor, then rise again. The head should remain tilted back. Hands raise up. Pull up and hold this position for 8-10 accounts.
Do the exercise three times.
- In the basic position, keep your head tilted back, with a raised chin, not to hurt the neck. Find a point on the ceiling behind him to look at her while tightened up. So the head will take the correct position. Keeping the chin on the chest, you will deceive themselves — instead of the abdominals all work will be performed by the head and shoulders.
- Never swing and do not proceed. You need to work the muscles, not the laws of physics. Imagine that you pull up yourself by the hand and sink again. Don’t rest when you find yourself on the floor. Let stomach muscles are constantly working. Only lightly touch the floor with head and rise again.
This exercise aims to combat the number one enemy of lower abdominal pressure.
Starting position: lie on the floor, extend your legs and roll. Place hands palms down under your buttocks to support your back. Keep your head on the floor, not lift the lower back. This will help to avoid trouble with his back. Make a respiratory exercise, pull stomach and hold your breath. Now go to the main pose.
Basic pose: lift your legs together at 8-9 cm above the floor. Make as wide a swing in the style of scissors, to one leg was above or below the other. Socks needs to be extended. Do this eight to ten accounts.
Exhale. Repeat three times.
- Always keep your palms under the buttocks and press lower back to the floor so as not to damage the back. Don’t let the back bend. During the “scissors” feet should be no higher than 7 — 9 cm above the floor. This provides the greatest stress on the abdominal muscles.
- Always pull your toes to add stress on the abdominal muscles and hips. Keep your head down. Mahi should be made as wide as possible and faster.
This exercise affects the whole abdominal area and thighs. In addition, it helps those who have back problems. Most people have back pain because they have weak abdominal muscles, and back performs the work that would have to do it. Strengthening the abdominal muscles, you relieve tension from the back.
Starting position: get down on hands and knees. The palm should rest on the floor, arms and back straight. Keep your head up, look straight ahead. Do the breathing exercise, hold your breath, pull your stomach and accept basic pose.
The basic posture: tilt your head. At the same time lignite the back, raising it as high as possible to look like an angry cat. Hold this position for eight to ten accounts. Exhale and relax your back. Repeat the exercise three times.
If this exercise is done correctly, it looks like one smooth rolling motion of the body from belly to back. published econet.ru
In the book, Childers Greer “the Magnificent figure for 15 minutes a day”
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind – together we change the world! © econet