weight loss, lifestyle
Share in WhatsApp
Workout for weight loss: classroom rules and routines
- The fat loss process
- The best complexes fat-burning exercises
- Aerobic exercise for weight loss
- Fundamentals of nutrition to stimulate fat burning
To get rid of excess weight, and also improve the relief of the body by using two factors: the adjustment of diet and fat-burning exercise (power and cardio). To make the exercise for weight loss not have to resort to the help of a coach. This can be done independently.
It is important not to include in the training program exercises to develop specific problem areas. It is impossible to get rid of only saggy belly or just “ears” on the hips. Fat is burned locally: they go evenly throughout the body. It is therefore important that the training program included a complex of elements for the elaboration of all major muscle groups.
The fat loss process
Most important condition losing weight is creating a calorie deficit. The human body consumes energy throughout the day. Its main resource is food (especially carbohydrates). When the body gets fewer calories than it spends, the energy derived from the main source, it is not enough, and he begins to “draw” it out in advance deferred fat reserves. So start the process of weight reduction.
Workout for weight loss only contribute to the initial stages of weight loss. When you exercise (such as power and aerobic) is increased saturation of the body with oxygen. The gas oxidizes the fat cells, causing them to split.
With increased weight loss and lack of exercise the skin becomes flabby, and inelastic. It is therefore very important to combine proper nutrition and a properly structured workout for weight loss.
The best complexes fat-burning exercises
All the exercises below should be performed with the proper technique of movements. To rest between sets need 1-2 minutes (preferably 30-45 seconds). If the specified number of sets and repetitions difficult to do, the first step is to do only half of them.
Training program to work out the hamstrings and buttocks:
- superset: element “good morning” (bending forward) + hyperextension (3 sets of 10-12 repetitions);
- rises body socks (4 cycles of 10 reps);
- super series: hip-Trast (pushing the pelvis up) with the rod (4 laps of 8 times);
- gluteal bridge on one leg (4 cycles with 10 repeats for each leg);
- deadlift on one leg (4 sets of 10 repetitions for each leg);
- forward lunges in the Smith machine or with a barbell (4 laps 10 times);
- squats with feet wide apart (3 sets of 10 reps);
- the leg curl on the machine browsing (3 cycles of 8 repetitions for each leg).
Training for the core muscles, back, and trapezoids:
- super series: deadlifts with barbell + pull-UPS with wide hand positioning (5 cycles for 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4 times);
- superset: vertical thrust on the machine wide grip + pull weights to the breast in slope (5 cycles of 15 reps);
- super series: pull rod to the abdomen from the floor + thrust block on the machine with straight arms (4 rounds at 12 reps);
- super series: vertical thrust to the chest with a narrow formulation of the hands + pull rod to the stomach in the slope of reverse grip (4 sets 15-20 times);
- super series: shragi with dumbbells + srage with the rod (5 cycles 8-12 repetitions);
- superset: leg lifts, knees bent, in vis + twisting on the machine press (4 rounds to failure).
Circuit training programs for all muscle groups:
- first bundle (do 3 sets): forward lunges with a barbell (15 reps) + some burpees (10) + squats with barbell bench press (15 reps) + exercise “Bicycle” (30 times);
- the second set (do 3 sets): a quick ride on the exercise bike (20 seconds) + squats with jumps out (10 times) + back lunges with dumbbells (10 times) + the element “bar” (1 minute).
Training program for hands:
- super series: the lifting of a weight on a biceps + French bench-press with EZ-neck-lying position (5 cycles for 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4 repeat);
- superset: bench block for triceps + lifts dumbbells (5 laps 15 times);
- super series: exercise “hammer” + French press in the sitting position (5 sets of 12 times);
- triset: flexion of wrists with a barbell reverse grip in the sitting position (5 laps of 8 times) + the bending of the arms on the lower block on the biceps (5 sets of 10 repetitions) + “diamond” pushups (5 cycles to failure).
Workout plan for shoulders and chest:
- dumbbell bench press in sitting position (4 laps 6-10 repetitions);
- dumbbell bench press lying on the bench with a slope up (4 sets / 10-12 times);
- dumbbell bench press lying on a horizontal bench (3 cycles of 10-12 reps);
- lifts dumbbells, standing in front of him alternately with each hand (3 of a circle 8 times and 8 times of weighting no weights);
- allocating hands to the side lying on its side on a flat bench (3 sets 10 times);
- thrust rod in the standing position to the chin (3 cycles for 12 iterations).
Aerobic exercise for weight loss
Cardio training is a mandatory component of training programs for fat burning. As aerobic exercise, you can use classes on the treadmill, ellipsoid, swimming, Cycling, jumping rope, etc.
Aerobic exercise can be carried out both before and after strength training (15-20 minutes), or as self-study (within 25-60 minutes). For those who have never played, you can start with 5-10-minute walk on a treadmill, or Jogging.
Fundamentals of nutrition to stimulate fat burning
To ensure a calorie deficit, it is necessary to adjust the diet, not go on a strict diet, which most likely will reduce not only fat but also muscle tissue. How can you build your diet?
Uses photographs Shutterstock